COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^^^^^^this guy. N e ways big Chach dog it was an easy pick up for us for once ....And your drunk #+* even got up. And i hate to sound like i am given dude this too many props but u people need to meet him. SOLE man those 1s were so fresh, and your girls 1s were fresh...My girl was hatin

roll.gif
Big Thanks My Dude......I Just Had To Break Them Sh!ts Out SeeingThat They Showed Up At My Doorstep That Friday Afternoon.....Now They're Box'd Up Next To My Other Pair Of OG 1's Until I See Fit To Get AnotherWear Outta One Of Them
wink.gif
That Was My Gals First Time Breaking Out Her'94s Too.......LMFAO At Your Post When My !$@ Was Still Waiting In That Broke @ss NT Line
laugh.gif
mad.gif
.......I Was Just Tellin My Boy Tyson That We Need To Hit Up A-Town This Month SoMy @ss Can Get Back To The Fort And Get Some Sleep
laugh.gif

Just To Let All The Colo Heads, We're Trying To Plan A Meetup Over On SP So If Anyone From Here Who Isn't On SP Wants To Get Together Sometime For AMeetup Let Me Know And I'll Keep You In The Loop With What We Come Up With
*Ps- Jhob Check Your PM's Fam

ohh alright well im not on that clearly haha but keep me posted on what you all come up with

Thanks for those who replied, for those of you that are gonna buy the VII/XVI pack, where are you going to get yours?

I was thinking about getting the VII/XVI pack at NikeTown but I don't want to sit out there with the rabid Denver heads. Problem is there's not a lotof places in the north suburbia area that will get this.

^^^NT Is Probably One Of The Better Places To Go For These Packs
wink.gif
..... I Haven't Had Any Issues Getting My Shoes There In MANY Releases Now

CO NT fam,

I forgot to say bye to many of youll cause i had to move for a job i jus got in South Carolina. So i wanted to say a few words.
I wanna say to all you guys i met and got to kick it with on countless releases i got nothing but love for you guys..you guys know who you are. And also, asmany places i have been that think CO is a joke on the sneaker game...We arent. My dude Sole got more heat then anybody i have ever had the chance the meet.The dude got a collection beyond collection. Ha i bet his girl got more heat the average collector and thats real talk. SO i shout out my dude Sole. He gooddude and if you guys get a chance to meet him, you will think the same. My man EMAC, i aint seen that dude since high school but even then he was a good dude.Then my dude chalk, that man got alot of heat in the sneaker game. Lots of OG and he is one of the few that wear all his sneakers. So i shout him out. So i gotlove for CO and always will. SO shout out to me CO sneakerheads keep it up.

Hobson, thanks for the shout out and much love back to you. These releases just wont be the same without you, other than the fact I will probably be drunk foreach one
tongue.gif
. Keep in touch and we can tag team these releasesif we need to. Peace my friend

Congrats On The New Job My Dude And BIG THANKS For Such Kind Words Directed My Way...... Keep Doin Ya Thing Down There And SC And Holler At Me When You Make ItBack Home So We Can Get Together For A Drink Or Two
wink.gif
.......Also Keep In Touch For These Releses So Like ATSchach Said We Can Tag Team On Some Of TheseReleases Should Need Be....Good Luck Homie And If I See Your Lady At Any Future Releases, Know That I Got An Eye Out For Her For You My Dude

aiight so i'm moving to denver in a little over a week and i wanna know what the sneaker culture is like. i was there for a week about a month ago and ihardly saw any kicks except running shoes. and the stores i went in to hardly had anything worth looking at.

Denver is alright for sneakers. It is no New York or anything like that, but if ur not opposed to standing in line in the wee hours of the morning on releasedates you will be able to get pretty much any kicks. I heard some really #$@%+! news that the Niketown isnt getting the countdown packs this time around,which means they will be really hard to get on release day unless you can get your order in quick on FL or eastbay or whatever. As far as shoes go Aurora Malland Niketown are usually the best places to go for the limited stuff. I have never purchased from shoe extreem but I have heard mixed reviewes. If you areever buying team, melo, cp, or general releases come to the FL at Mills Mall in lakewood and haller at me.

^ basically what he said, niketown and atown are usually ONLY spots in CO to get all the jordans, good luck when u get to denver, its a good city, BTW imselling off a lot of my collection, sz 9 primarily, all jordans, let me know if any of yall are interested PM or something, we can meet up.

JallDay23 is a SCAMMER!
I paid him $430 for VI infrareds and only to be ripped off by getting sent an empty box!
Buyers beware!!

Originally Posted by JallDay23

^ basically what he said, niketown and atown are usually ONLY spots in CO to get all the jordans, good luck when u get to denver, its a good city, BTW im selling off a lot of my collection, sz 9 primarily, all jordans, let me know if any of yall are interested PM or something, we can meet up.

Damn, you just got CAUGHT~!

dang man that sucks but where do i go to find jordan heat in CO cause i go to westminister mall
an aurora mall an nike town. but i was wonderin if we had any other places

thats about the extent of it in colorado and shoe extreme in westminster is horrible...i usually just try my luck online for releases

Originally Posted by Belloz08

dang man that sucks but where do i go to find jordan heat in CO cause i go to westminister mall
an aurora mall an nike town. but i was wonderin if we had any other places
go to the 400. its on 10th and bannock

Originally Posted by JallDay23

^ basically what he said, niketown and atown are usually ONLY spots in CO to get all the jordans, good luck when u get to denver, its a good city, BTW im selling off a lot of my collection, sz 9 primarily, all jordans, let me know if any of yall are interested PM or something, we can meet up.

this guy still isnt banned???

anyone that knows ths guy help legit nt'ers get their kicks

Back
Top Bottom