COLORADO NTERS...

Well, if Niketown ends up being the only one then let our "Camp-Out Team" begin!
wink.gif

Wish I could've seen the Net Yeezy's being rocked the "Right Way"!!! <<< JHob. I was hoping you was gonna rock those Royal Griffs
pimp.gif
or even the Gloves
pimp.gif

eek.gif
I didn't even see a pair of atlantic Penny's. Man, I readeverywhere that the spacejams are going to be an extremely limited QS with a price point of $175 because of "premium" materials. But with JB thesedays, "premium" might mean no glue stains
happy.gif
I hope Niketowngets these so everyone has a fair chance of getting them. Me, on the other hand, have no chance of being able to camp out for these. In my line of work, Iabsolutily have to work on black friday...no exeptions (working in television news FTL). But hey, it counts as a holiday so I get double time and ahalf
grin.gif

Sneaker Competition Finalists

- Best Jordan : Melo 13's, Bibby 9's, Eminem 2's

- Winner : Eminem 2's

- Oldest and Cleanest : '84 Terminators - DS , '94 AJ1 - DS

- Winner : Terminators

- Best Dunk - Tiffanys and some custom pair

- Winner - Customs - My Homie (in the atlantic Penny's) put in both the AJ1's and the Bibby's. The man has crazy heat. He's the only one whoentered the "pink slip" portion of the contest but nobody was down.

Eddie- you had the same idea as i did. I was gonna wear my gloves dog, but was like nah ill rock yeezys today. And those volt griffs are for a special day man.Just gotta find that day hahahaha. But a cool contest none the less. The Melo PEs were pretty dope as well as the Bibbys.

I cant believe Eminem II's won best jordan. Yeah they're limited, but damn they're ugly! I saw a pair of OG Air Jordan I KO's on one of theshop owners (or workers) feet. Only the second pair I have ever seen in real life and these were by far in better condition. Being in Denver, Melo XIII'sshould have won.

I am down for another meet up to guys whenever and where you guys say. I just need advance notice to get my schedule right at my job. Jhob my tour IV's arein my rotation so they get rocked a bit. I need a DS pair in a 11.5 if anybody has them. Was there any Forces at all at the event besides the chick with Uenos?

Jason from Fam Affair is the one who had the KO's on. The guy he got them from found them at a garage sale for like 5.00. Safe to say bagiliadrupled his5.00 investment.

Originally Posted by daheadache

Jason from Fam Affair is the one who had the KO's on. The guy he got them from found them at a garage sale for like 5.00. Safe to say bagiliadrupled his 5.00 investment.

Damn! Stuff like that never happens to me.

Well, Sounds Like I Didn't Really End Up Missing Much At This Event
grin.gif

That List Of Winners And Runner Ups Is Pretty Comical I Must Admit
laugh.gif
:............ I'd Like To Think I Could Have EASILY Taken The"Oldest Cleanest" Category, And "Best Jordan" As Well
ohwell.gif

Interesting To Hear The Different Opinions On How The Event Turned Out....... I'm Still Confused As To Whether This Was The BEST EventWe've Had Out Here Or The WORST
indifferent.gif
......... IMO The "Recycled Soles" Event Was The Best I've Been To Out Here Thus Far
wink.gif

*JHob- I Wouldn't Have Thought That Many People Would Have Those Yeezy's Out Here In Colo (Granted That Was Probably The Easiest Colorway To Get HandsOn)..... Holler At Your Boy If You Decide To Rid Your Extra Pair Or Those XXIII's We Talked About Yesterday
pimp.gif

Wish I could have seen everyone from the meetup but I was only there for like five minutes. JHOB I left right as you were coming in. Sekim it was good seeingyou and your fam. The comp did sound kind of weak. Tiffany's as best dunk? Kind of cliche imo but what ev's. Did anyone happen to take pics? Ididn't read correctly that the custom pair won. Any pics of those?

I cant believe someone had the nerve to enter some grey nurse fusions. Those were in outlets like months ago, now thats just a slap in the face for a sneakercompetition. SMH

^ LOL, I didn't even notice those in the second pic
laugh.gif
I hope theywere just placed there and weren't in the competition.

not sure if there's any size 13 heads here, but shoe extreme had 2 pairs of evolution air max 180s for $40 I think. maybe they were $30. i don'tremember, I just know they were cheap for an old air max.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I cant believe someone had the nerve to enter some grey nurse fusions. Those were in outlets like months ago, now thats just a slap in the face for a sneaker competition. SMH

serious, and pay 20.00 to enter them! Must have used the 20.00 they saved from picking them up at the outlets.

Well now I don't feel so bad for missing the event, wish I could have gone just to meet some fellow NTer's.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Atlantic Penny's
nerd.gif
in Colorado this Saturday???

I Called The 400 Yesterday And Dude Was Unsure If They'd Be Getting Them.......... Said For Sure On The Black 1/2 Cents But Was Uncertain About This QSRelease.... That's The ONLY Shop I Could See Getting Them Out Here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Atlantic Penny's
nerd.gif
in Colorado this Saturday???

I Called The 400 Yesterday And Dude Was Unsure If They'd Be Getting Them.......... Said For Sure On The Black 1/2 Cents But Was Uncertain About This QS Release.... That's The ONLY Shop I Could See Getting Them Out Here
smh.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom