Colorware....Customs -Beats By Dre - Yes or NO (Kobe, LBJ and KRYPTONATE FANS COME IN!!)

These headphones are hot! i got the ear buds but wondering if i should cop the over ears. they are absolutely amazing....

Some customs from colorware headphones....
frown.gif

Lebrons
small.jpg

small.jpg

small.jpg

small.jpg

small.jpg

Kobes..
small.jpg

small.jpg

Brace Yourself.....Kryptonates

small.jpg

small.jpg

WOW!!

BTW...Price Tag on the Customs...
Spoiler [+]

so post your customs.....

mine
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=a.jpg

has anyone ordered from colorware?? stories??

all 4 of those are tight as hell no lie i would take any of them hands down...

-Tyler

wow, wouldnt mind having some of these headphones, guess i'll just stick to my bose

yea that is just SOOOOOOO much money for some headphones...i know there hella good but still $500...really...

-Tyler

they look sick but i hear the quality is relatively poor.. your better off just selecting something off of headroom for around 200 that looks cool with realsolid sound quality

theyre good headphones, but for 300 and up you can get ALOT better ones, like shure or bose ones,
theyre nice, i would cop if they were 150,
theyre good studio headphones, the noise canceling is good, not good o dj btw

You can buy some serious sennheisers or shures for that money. This is a complete waste. They do look dope though...that's about it.

What's the link you go to to customize the these? Cause I can't find it. Also are the kryptonates gonna be available anytime? cause those are HOT!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

theyre good headphones, but for 300 and up you can get ALOT better ones, like shure or bose ones,
theyre nice, i would cop if they were 150,
theyre good studio headphones, the noise canceling is good, not good o dj btw

shures - yes
bose - helllllllllllllllllllllll nah. the sure comforts don't even come close to these.

i have a retail pair and don't really regret it at all. i love them to death, but my only complaint is the fact that you have to have noise canceling on touse the headphones. if i were to pick any other headphones around this price range, i would def. go sennheiser

blah!

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

yea that is just SOOOOOOO much money for some headphones...i know there hella good but still $500...really...

-Tyler
agreed.
just when i was thinkin about coppin, 500 is def impossible.
devil.gif

They better last for 10 yrs @ that price.

i bought mine for $250 CDN.. but damn these are nice.. but $500 is too much..

for those who are too lazy.. www.colorwarepc.com is their official website.. they also do phones, consoles, and misc.

Back
Top Bottom