Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

It's not the system being overwhelmed, it's just finishline policy of billing and shipping needing to match, of course the card will work elsewhere

So you think everyone who gets rejected by finishline has mismatched shipping and billing?!? Finishlne has been rejecting cards for years but you think it's because of billing and shipping. Ok. My shipping and billing match. It's never been different. My card has been rejected a million times. Take the same card on the same site and it works. But maybe you're right. Maybe it's about the billing and shipping.

Just picked up a 3rd on FNL...  
nthat.gif

It's not the system being overwhelmed, it's just finishline policy of billing and shipping needing to match, of course the card will work elsewhere
Nope. My billing and shipping match

Fnl ecomm system is garbage

Last edited:

Ummm wrong... All my info match... I still get rejected and get errors. FNL system turns to crap once heavy traffic comes in. Been going on for years.

Finally Checked out at FNL, two hours after release…had to input my CC over 30 times today. Last time, it only took like 5-8 times for the Columbia XI, or Legend blue.

So you think everyone who gets rejected by finishline has mismatched shipping and billing?!? Finishlne has been rejecting cards for years but you think it's because of billing and shipping. Ok. My shipping and billing match. It's never been different. My card has been rejected a million times. Take the same card on the same site and it works. But maybe you're right. Maybe it's about the billing and shipping.

I'm not saying I'm right.. really just pulling info from FNL, i shouldn't assume I guess

If you've purchased too many popular releases from FNL your account can be flagged. This is their way of cutting down on resellers. Happened to me last year; was able to purchase everything but launch releases for about 3 months. You may want to call CS & ask

I couldn't do it. First of all I hate FNL and second of all I just couldn't justify paying this for these shoes. If I am going to spent $217 it has to be on another shoe. These shoes are...okay and I love IVs. I just don't want to walk in them 3 times and have them crack like my bred IVs.

Ummm wrong... All my info match... I still get rejected and get errors. FNL system turns to crap once heavy traffic comes in. Been going on for years.
All good, maybe it really is the system, not tryna derail the thread really tho, my point is irrelevant

This is one easy cop like really I love you finish line to bad I don't even want them so I took them out my cart!

If you've purchased too many popular releases from FNL your account can be flagged. This is their way of cutting down on resellers. Happened to me last year; was able to purchase everything but launch releases for about 3 months. You may want to call CS & ask
Some guy in front of me tried to return 6 pairs of the green xx9s when they first came out at FNL. Store Manager said no. Lol

Usually has nothing to do with that. It's just their system being overwhelmed. Take a card that you fail with on a release day and try to buy something during the middle of the week. Card will go through without a problem.
kept giving me an error on mobile, but went smooth on desktop, exempt it didn't take my reward again

Back
Top Bottom