Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

i still want to get these, but i will wait till the supply saturates and hunt on ebay.  unless other retailers haven't released yet?

I definitely expected the quality to be a lot better based on the reviews we've seen on YT. Dude's were hyping the quality up like it was the second coming of Jesus. Not 100% convinced but I'm happy with how they turned out. Would've copped regardless for the colorway, so I'm not really complaining. As I hold both in my hands, the quality is nearly identical to 2010 Silver Anniversaries. Just my opinion tho. But it's clear quality is miles ahead better than the 2012-13 releases.

Last edited:
I passed on em, sounds like what I said the "Remastered" version aint much different than what it was back in '99-'06. They just calling them Remastered because 

they went back to the materials they used on all these same releases back in the late '90's and early 2000's. So they pretty much just bringing back all these retro's

they released back then and call em Remastered since we havent seen these retro's and materials since then. 

How wz the release on-line this morning for everyone? Just another normal JB release or were they pretty tough too cop?

Hope everyone that tried this morning had a reasonably easy time copping them. I scooped my size 13 from my local Villa, grabbed my homie a 10.5 from NDC this morning and was able to cart random sizes from about 10:05a-12:15p on FNL...seems like if you wanted these, with a bit of persistence, you should have been able to grab them.

Current resell market is looking bleak, after eBay/PayPal fees these dudes are making $20-$30 profit at most.

View media item 1345411
I gotta say that quality is top notch...leather is obviously synthetic but looks and feels like legit tumbled leather...craftsmanship is spot on save for a /bit/ of navy paint around the edges of the air units on each shoe. I'd much rather pay $200+ after tax for these than a typical pair of retros that retails for $185.

Last edited:
Dudes who complain about them not being better in quality, but bought them anyway. Typical NT, gotta love it
laugh.gif
and wont return them either

Everybody that passed because these where hyped will regret it. Resale shouldn't be bad but allocations where low. My local Fnl only got 13 pair in size 10.5.. Which is low for it being a high volumed store most gr get 25-30 pair in that size. Had French blue 7s in hand. Leather seems ok. Blue-ish translucent sole turnt me away. Got to be selective these days

These were my go to sneakers in high school with my white and navy school uniform so there was noway I could allow myself to miss out on these[emoji]128588[/emoji]

Everybody that passed because these where hyped will regret it. Resale shouldn't be bad but allocations where low. My local Fnl only got 13 pair in size 10.5.. Which is low for it being a high volumed store most gr get 25-30 pair in that size. Had French blue 7s in hand. Leather seems ok. Blue-ish translucent sole turnt me away. Got to be selective these days
When did the French Blue 7 ever have a translucent outsole? 

I will never understand people who dont like creases on the toe area of a shoe....

Its because they're ******ed.

The people who complain about toe creasing are the same people who complain about the low grade/plastic leather.

Real leather creases folks. You cant have it both ways.

Back
Top Bottom