Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Dudes is still complaining about the quality of Jordans? You're running in place.

Dudes talking bout these have great quality are fooling themselves. I see a lot of folks using the term "tumbled leather" and "quality leather" as synonyms. These don't feel any different than the Laney 5's.

Personally, I don't care nothing about this stupid quality talk, nor the idea of this "remastered" program. I've wanted Columbia 4's for a long long time and I finally have them. I paid $20 more for these than I paid for retros last year. That sucks. But I prefer to pay an extra $20 than to not have the kicks. It's that easy.

Some people make money to buy kicks. Others buy kicks to make money. I'm in the former group. Peace.
Repped

Dudes is still complaining about the quality of Jordans? You're running in place.

Dudes talking bout these have great quality are fooling themselves. I see a lot of folks using the term "tumbled leather" and "quality leather" as synonyms. These don't feel any different than the Laney 5's.

Personally, I don't care nothing about this stupid quality talk, nor the idea of this "remastered" program. I've wanted Columbia 4's for a long long time and I finally have them. I paid $20 more for these than I paid for retros last year. That sucks. But I prefer to pay an extra $20 than to not have the kicks. It's that easy.

Some people make money to buy kicks. Others buy kicks to make money. I'm in the former group. Peace.
Im smacking what you're pimpin

cant believe these didnt sell out :O almost every sneaker store i went to had these

Last edited:
Went down half size and they are tight as hell, TTS only!

YEP. I GOT A 14(CUZ MY OTHER 4'S ARE 14'S) AND THESE JOINTS AINT CUTTIN IT!!!! NOW I GOTTA TRY AND GET EM OFF TO SCORE A SZ.15! SMH. DIDNT TAKE MY OWN ADVICE.

"WHEN IN DOUBT, SIZE UP" - ME

Last edited:
local champs sold out. Called FTL and they have my size(11) and said someone is looking at them rn. FTA isnt picking up. guess these sat a little here at my mall

Well said sir

JackNicholsonClapping.gif

Retro's could be the best Quality shoe on the market and I wouldn't keep them long enough to reap the benefits.

My Sneakers don't get worn when they get dusty so I pass them on. There has never been a sneaker of mine that was an exception to this process.

I say keep them cheap made so we can keep the cheaper price.

It was a sweet release here in San Francisco. Got home around 4pm. Took a knap. Woke up around 5:30pm. Saw a few pictures of the IV's here in NT. Got in the car. Walked into House of Hoops Serramonte. Picked up my 9.5. Bought some Allagash Black belgian style stout. Chilling a home watching TV with a good brewski.
smokin.gif

never got how .5 big or small is good for narrow or wide footed folk. isnt it the length? when i got a 10.5 in the infrared 3s i couldnt walk in them. 11 was the way to go (my TTS)

It is for the most part length but the width of the shoe also slightly increases with size. So for a person with wide feet, that 1/2 size up may give just enough to make the shoes a bit more comfortable.

I feel like I'm going to regret passing on these but I told myself that I'm not copping anything this year unless it's "need" level. 

Passed on these for the 7s that come out in 2 weeks. Hoping I don't regret it but the pics in this thread > French Blue 7 thread. 
tired.gif

I got my 12 easy. I love the leather but not sure when I'm gonna wear these.

Def swappin out these white laces and putting some Columbia color laces in

To be honest, these are really nice and I really enjoyed walking into champs at 6 pm today and being able to cop, but the anniversary 4's have equal if not better quality than these. No complaints though, just a thought.
Were you at champs at Northridge at 6?

Man, this thread escalated and got hostile really quick, I hope this isn't the case as the more popular shoe's start to drop :smh:. I'm glad I got my pair and I'm happy with my purchase, no complaints from me.

View media item 1345967
View media item 1345968
View media item 1345969
View media item 1345971
Well, on to the French Blue 7's, this thread was fun while it lasted. I hope everyone who wanted a pair got one or whoever missed out is able to catch a pair for retail :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom