Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Welp, after seeing those pics I'm 100% in!

1330361783_panda_falling.gif

I got 4 guaranteed tickets from Villa for two size 9's, a 9.5, and a 13 but unfortunately none are my actual size 12 so now I gotta go enter raffles and hope I get called SMH.

Pics up there are dope, tumbled leather is beautiful, but No net = no bueno imo
Agreed. I was liking these, still do, but unfortunately this is one of like 2-3 cw's that have the perforated side panel rather than the mesh netting. I wasn't going to cop since one of my resolutions this year is to save up some money especially with a loaded second half of the year shoe wise but those last set of pics definitely put me off.

Still a clean shoe, but not the right time for me I guess.

Last edited:
I may have missed this being mentioned. Apparently the store count of these seem to be 30% of the 11s quantities. But of course there is less hype/desire from many. So recommend not slacking off on these if you want them.

That's cause the 11 were a super GR with about a million pairs :lol:

Kanye's geographic still has me crackin'
Lol

Anyway these became a maybe for me. Oreos actually look better after reviewing pics. I have heard white cements might drop this year which would negate this release if confirmed. Growing up I only had the black cement 3s and was greatful with that. Pretty crazy IMO to see how many kicks some kids got today. Goodluck to everyone trynna cop.

the leather is comparable to wc3s. held a pair at FTL yesterday. still think I'm holding out for Oreos unless I can bribe someone into letting me use two WC rewards

More white shoes...... im looking forward to the oreos honestly. When I see them in person, is when ill debate if I want 1 or 2 pairs.

Oh yeah no doubt its a nice size GR. I was just meaning you know its big when you see MT, WY, and the Dakotas getting pairs lol

Its really hit or miss .. mostly miss. The main FTL to get anything is in Billings, about 2 hours from me. Wouldnt make that trip unless it was a must have. But that particular one gets Kobes, KDs, Brons as well.
Here we'll get the nike sigs about 4-5 months down the line, and its usually the ones that dont sell well.

but as for these, gonna be online or bust. Hopefully its a relatively smooth pick up. I'm already prepared to be trying for an hour or so, but hopefully its much much quicker than that

Man, that's messed up how Nike/JB be doing you guy's up north. Who knows what's there stereotypical perception of you guy's. But since you're trying to cop and online with that disadvantage of not being able to try in store, I hope you're one of the lucky few like in the LB 11 thread that somehow got in and out of Nike and other websites within minutes while most had to patiently wait.

Yep.. that  shouldnt justify a price raise but this is nike.. the only thing they improved on is the box and the paper..lol hell still no Nike Check.. remastered should have Nike instead of Jordan..

I don't know if you know this or not and I'm not trying to come at you in a negative manner, but the original version of this specific colorway didn't have "Nike Air" on the back. So it wouldn't make much sense to me put out the same shoe about 15 to 16 years later with "Nike Air" on it. People want "Nike Air" branding, but I'm willing to bet that mainly on OG moves and colorways that had it in the first place. Like the Bred 4's or Cement 4's for example :pimp:.

Jordan made me like jordans

Gotta go with you on that, no one except the man himself made me like Jordan's. I don't look to other people, especially rich people I will probably never meet to determine what I should/shouldn't like or wear.

This will be a release where people regret sleeping on

I don't know if it's just because it's cold and snowing around my way, but when I went to put in raffles last night about 30 minutes before closing time I was the only size 13 in the raffles and it didn't seem like many people had gone to put in raffles. So, with this being a pretty nice sized GR and not many people going to the store's to put in, it could end up being a pretty easy weekend for the most of us :pimp:.

Last edited:
Man, that's messed up how Nike/JB be doing you guy's up north. Who knows what's there stereotypical perception of you guy's. But since you're trying to cop and online with that disadvantage of not being able to try in store, I hope you're one of the lucky few like in the LB 11 thread that somehow got in and out of Nike and other websites within minutes while most had to patiently wait.
They don't really do those states wrong. Those states just don't have as many people living in them as the others. And getting them LB 11s was not that hard online. I checked out at 930.

Last edited:
These are a must for me. I can't get down with those Oreo's though. Copp these and those Chicago 10's will be next on deck.

sick.gif

Forgot ppl on NT take stuff so literal ...
mean.gif

I was referring to people being influential in general as you made it seem as if you can't be older and influential. Just reading everything you said up there I'm almost certain all those celebrities you named influence you in how you dress, what you say, and think is "cool"
i see how u purposely picked the quotes necessary to toot ur horn. also Im sure u read the one where the phone didnt auto-correct "demographic" but anyway the older u get in Kanye's profession specifically, the less influential u become, being that rappers have "time/life-lines" the older less popular they become. U think kids pick old school rappers or professional athletes to model themselves after or the ones that are relevant?

sick.gif
mean.gif

all the kids wanna be like Kool Moe Dee huh? Jay-z in barely influential nowadays, the prime passes for rappers

sick.gif

Forgot ppl on NT take stuff so literal ...
mean.gif

I was referring to people being influential in general as you made it seem as if you can't be older and influential. Just reading everything you said up there I'm almost certain all those celebrities you named influence you in how you dress, what you say, and think is "cool"
ALSO, u are very wrong in how I dress and I dont understand how u came to b so certain. I dont own a pair of skinny jeans or long shirts down to my knees.

^ just let it go man, you still missed it :lol:

No need to occupy another page with all that nonsense

Back
Top Bottom