Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Shoepalace
laugh.gif
roll.gif
my bad on the typo. I never get through on that site. Only time I got through was on a restock for shooting star pack 
mean.gif

Haven't kept up with this thread at all. I miss anything fellas?

Can't wait for these. I just got the call from my local HOH. I ended up going TTS for these so I hope they fit good. Anybody have any issues using a bday coupon from FTL on releases?
Nah, same old chatter. Congrats man but good luck on using that bday coupon, usually depends on the store. I've never been able to use bday coupons on release day. They barely even let me use VIP rewards.  

I promised I was only getting the Laser 4s and Oreo 4 this year.. but darn you JB!! Ugh!!! 

I sold my cement 4s earlier last year because a size 12 was a tight fit. Yet my toro 4/MB 4s are decent at a 12.  I think a 12.5 or 13 should work for me.

GO TTS fellas! 

my bad on the typo. I never get through on that site. Only time I got through was on a restock for shooting star pack :smh:
I've never bought anything from Shoepalace. They suck. That's what I was laughing at. But yea it's Eastbay. And Shoepalace be charging over retail anyway so even tho they do free shipping and no tax its not getting them at box price like from EAS.

Last edited:
Haven't kept up with this thread at all. I miss anything fellas?

Can't wait for these. I just got the call from my local HOH. I ended up going TTS for these so I hope they fit good. Anybody have any issues using a bday coupon from FTL on releases?
You missed a lot.

1.  Some folks think these will hit discount and then outlet

2.  Some folks think 1.0% is the same thing as 100%
3.  Some folks will pass because these are $190 and not $185

In case you miss launch you will then miss

1.  Some claiming that Nike has sold them fakes
2.  Someone complaining about a glue stain somewhere on the shoe

3.  Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

1.  Someone buying a size 18 to swap with a size 9.5

You missed a lot.

3.  Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

2. I saw this and DIED!

3. yeah. I had argued myself wit some guy on IG because I told him they were $190. Months ago, real sneaker heads knew the retail price for general release jordans, but everybody knows "everything". I was just being friendly too. Then claims I am not a plug.. till he seen my collection. 

I promised I was only getting the Laser 4s and Oreo 4 this year.. but darn you JB!! Ugh!!! 

I sold my cement 4s earlier last year because a size 12 was a tight fit. Yet my toro 4/MB 4s are decent at a 12.  I think a 12.5 or 13 should work for me.

GO TTS fellas! 
Repped. Good to know. First AJ4 for me so I was kinda curious. I believe somebody a few pages back was talking bout they added more padding to the heel and for folks to go up a .5

Nah, same old chatter. Congrats man but good luck on using that bday coupon, usually depends on the store. I've never been able to use bday coupons on release day. They barely even let me use VIP rewards.  
Thanks man. And that seems to be the general consensus. The last time I was able to get a discount in store was like 5 years ago when a FNL manager gave me a discount for being a firefighter. But ofcourse ppl don't last in shoe stores.

Repped. Good to know. First AJ4 for me so I was kinda curious. I believe somebody a few pages back was talking bout they added more padding to the heel and for folks to go up a .5
No doubt homie. Go up if you must. Don't go wit the regular size you normally buy. 

Got three raffle entries for a 9.5 at my local FNL. Today there were a couple more than yesterday, but there's probably less than 20 entries, so I guess there isn't that much hype for these my way. Regardless, I hope I get the call.

2. I saw this and DIED!

3. yeah. I had argued myself wit some guy on IG because I told him they were $190. Months ago, real sneaker heads knew the retail price for general release jordans, but everybody knows "everything". I was just being friendly too. Then claims I am not a plug.. till he seen my collection. 
ya, the sneaker blogs were shoutin $185 and started that rumour, the folks in the know kept saying $190.

Guess this place knows whats up

I was just gonna go TTS.
U got my blessing! 
glasses.gif

ya, the sneaker blogs were shoutin $185 and started that rumour, the folks in the know kept saying $190.

Guess this place knows whats up
Yeah, this place is the bomb. But from last year $180 to now $190. Yeah sucks for tax purposes, but $10 principal shouldn't hurt (keep them rewards by your side). That's how marketing gets folks. Gas stations been doing it for decades. 

some of yall folks is off the hook. Thinking that JB will lower there prices on Retros. HAHAHA. You obviously got caught up to this addiction.

You missed a lot.

Hopefully you will miss

Thank you for posting the truth... REPPED!

its 2015 people is complaining about a price increase? you should of seen this comming, instead got yourself trap in this bad addiction.

some of yall folks is off the hook. Thinking that JB will lower there prices on Retros. HAHAHA. You obviously got caught up to this addiction.

its 2015 people is complaining about a price increase? you should of seen this comming, instead got yourself trap in this bad addiction.
I don't get it either. Like they haven't been going up every single year for the past few years.

appreciated but I just realized I missed the biggest one after launch.  Get ready for pages of this..

I got a confirmation email but no shipping email yet.  Do you think Nike cancelled my order?

appreciated but I just realized I missed the biggest one after launch.  Get ready for pages of this..

I got a confirmation email but no shipping email yet.  Do you think Nike cancelled my order?
Yea the shipping questions are really redundant. Usually exit thread when that begins.

The price increase ain't that bad for the minimum waged folks in San Francisco. Since the increase was voted through last year and eventually minimum will be $15 from $10.

Back
Top Bottom