Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I keep winning raffles for shoes that I'm not even thirsty for. I just happen to be in the store and spot then giving out tix. This is gonna come back to bite me in the **** for those Chi Xs.

But of course, now that I don't have to jump through any hoops to get them, they're looking a lot better than before. Gonna be a game time decision come Saturday if I want to shell out the skrilla.

I keep winning raffles for shoes that I'm not even thirsty for. I just happen to be in the store and spot then giving out tix. This is gonna come back to bite me in the **** for those Chi Xs.

But of course, now that I don't have to jump through any hoops to get them, they're looking a lot better than before. Gonna be a game time decision come Saturday if I want to shell out the skrilla.
Not gonna lie, if you win the raffle you should pick up. Stores, at least around here, don't forget that, and people who do it suddenly dont get picked anymore. Allocation is based on sells so if you burn them they burn you.

Not gonna lie, if you win the raffle you should pick up. Stores, at least around here, don't forget that, and people who do it suddenly dont get picked anymore. Allocation is based on sells so if you burn them they burn you.
Agreed. The worst that can happen is you buy them, you sell them for what you paid if they sit, and you take a $20-30 loss after fees. It's not worth burning a bridge over that kind of money. 

You think if I don't pick them up, then they won't sell? :lol:

They'll be gone 5 minutes after the pickup window closes. And that's if the store manager is keeping an eye on releases.

I couldn't care less if they remember me not picking up (although that is doubtful that they would/could). I'm in NYC, one location "blacklisting" me wouldn't eem be noticed.

Haven't kept up with this thread at all. I miss anything fellas?

Can't wait for these. I just got the call from my local HOH. I ended up going TTS for these so I hope they fit good. Anybody have any issues using a bday coupon from FTL on releases?
You missed a lot.

1.  Some folks think these will hit discount and then outlet

2.  Some folks think 1.0% is the same thing as 100%
3.  Some folks will pass because these are $190 and not $185

In case you miss launch you will then miss

1.  Some claiming that Nike has sold them fakes
2.  Someone complaining about a glue stain somewhere on the shoe

3.  Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

1.  Someone buying a size 18 to swap with a size 9.5
roll.gif

You think if I don't pick them up, then they won't sell?
laugh.gif

They'll be gone 5 minutes after the pickup window closes. And that's if the store manager is keeping an eye on releases.

I couldn't care less if they remember me not picking up (although that is doubtful that they would/could). I'm in NYC, one location "blacklisting" me wouldn't eem be noticed.
Its not that they wont sell, but this shoe, at least in the burgh, isnt hot. So they may sit for a couple days. The manager at my go to store says, and i have no reason not to believe him, that the DMs look at this and it effects his allocation. He got screwed with his grey toe 13s coming late and it did effect how many of the red pods he got. So it may not be the case in NYC, but it is in a lot a medium/small cities.

Won my size last night n idk about these.. But I can't let my connect down
lmfao. you "WON" your size but you cant let your connect down?

I'm So glad these aint hype'd! hopefully a easy breezy cop come saturday. HECK! maybe even win a Raffle from the local mall.

Yeah in small cities if you don't pick up, don't look to win anything else from that store. I'm sure they keep tabs on who don't show to pick-up their kicks. At least buy them and sell for retail or take them back to a different store and get your money back.

Haven't kept up with this thread at all. I miss anything fellas?

Can't wait for these. I just got the call from my local HOH. I ended up going TTS for these so I hope they fit good. Anybody have any issues using a bday coupon from FTL on releases?

You missed a lot.

1.  Some folks think these will hit discount and then outlet
2.  Some folks think 1.0% is the same thing as 100%

3.  Some folks will pass because these are $190 and not $185

In case you miss launch you will then miss

1.  Some claiming that Nike has sold them fakes

2.  Someone complaining about a glue stain somewhere on the shoe
3.  Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

1.  Someone buying a size 18 to swap with a size 9.5

:lol: repped

Last edited:
Yeah in small cities if you don't pick up, don't look to win anything else from that store. I'm sure they keep tabs on who don't show to pick-up their kicks. At least buy them and sell for retail or take them back to a different store and get your money back.
It sucks that people have to do raffles now. I dont know why store clerks get mad when people dont pick up the shoes if they are Jordan's. Its not like they are going to stay in the store forever. 

I always felt like that's hows they think...  o, you want to enter the raffle, and then when we pick you, you don't even come and get them ? you're done  for next time then 
laugh.gif

I always felt like that's hows they think...  o, you want to enter the raffle, and then when we pick you, you don't even come and get them ? you're done  for next time then 
laugh.gif

its dumb tho, raffles are primarily inconveniencing the customer anyway. gotta take time out the day for an opportunity to give away ur money. they should already assume ppl will get the shoes the easiest way possible come RD

People get raffles to buy.  A raffle is not a connect.  If you have a connection, then releases aren't an issue.

Man I feel like if u win and don't pick up you should be blk balled. I mean that store gotta sell shoes. Right......

Why get the tix if ur not sure..... Then deprive someone else who would have
A. Brought them and gave the store a sale
B. More than likely to come back and do biz

There are lots of people who enter and not pick up. Let something hype drop like the 7's next month... They will be the sameones bring the whole family

That's the part of raffles I don't like. Well other than the list of other reasons.
Rigged... Lack of info.... Time windows.... Blah blah blah and waiting in line for a raffle

Back
Top Bottom