Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Hope you're information is right. Repped. Thanks!!!
you're welcome

and im quite sure my info is accurate
wink.gif

Thinking about doublin up on these and skipping everything else.. the legend blue xi's are growing on me though as well as the prep iv's

180 IS BETTER THAN THE 200 THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO CHARGE… STILL TOO MUCH I REMEMBER WHEN IV'S WERE LIKE 115 LOL. ANYWAY THESE LOOK GREAT…I WANTED THESE BAD BACK IN 9TH GRADE… I TRIED TO CONVINCE MY GIRL AT THE TIME TO GET THEM FOR HERSELF AND THE LAME TRICK BOUGHT WHITE NAVY AIR FORCE ONE'S INSTEAD :lol: … AND HELL NO IM NOT WITH HER STILL

pic says GENNAIO which is italian and that means 180EUR, are you sure it's gonna be 180 USD as well? 

well retros that retails €170 in EU, retails $170 in the US
true, i was thinking if these will be considered as a general retro, for example ferrari 14's dropped for 170EUR, in US they were 200$ if i can remember? 

Those are one of my most anticipated waits for the life of me. I can't wait o see these out next year.

just give me 1 and i'll be happy

wish they would have used the netting though

Last edited:

Likely $200. Where'd you hear $225? That increase is over 30%. No way that's right.
I wouldn't be so sure. I read it on Twitter a couple weeks back. Considering that premium models are retailing at $225 (Lab series) this wouldn't be all that surprising.

I'm not so worried between $180 or $200, I'm worried about the availability of these. JB better not make these limited.

Back
Top Bottom