Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Remastered or not and I was gonna copp regardless because of the colorway. I need a shoe with navy in it. It puzzles me on how cats will copp or not depending on the new remastered feel and quality. JB can take a pair of Sketchers and throw a jumpman on them and the "limited" tag on them and people will go nuts. In my opinion, this shoe will sell out within hours just because people wanna see what the new remastered is all about. If it's $185 or $190, what's the big difference? If you don't have an extra $5, you shouldn't be buying shoes anyway.

CA Tax is what WC, NDC disco Codes are for really!!
To easy the Pain
But there's other people who have to pay over 9% ^^ on Sales Tax (ouch)
And some of you don't pay any Sales Tax at all! (Lucky)

my take on them was compared to other brands, but also recent releases. there's no huge jump, in fact there's barely a jump. If they wouldnt have called these remastered, noone would have noticed a difference from the second half of 2014

I'm a sucker for that buttery tumbled leather but i'm still undecided if i will pick these up. But the pics make these look HOT!!!

With that $190 price tag they putting on J's this year, I'm gonna have to really be putting in work to cop from places that allow military discounts.

either you dont wear your shoes often or you weigh 70 pounds :lol:

i have never heard of retro iv's not paint cracking. like ever

This. I have black red iv with less than 10 wears already showing midsole paint chipping. I hope JB solved the chipping problem with the remastered shoes but I doubt it. Seems inevitable with the way these shoes are constructed.

Sucks for yall. I have a deep rotation but they def get worn and i odnt have that issue. Im not light weight by any means

Must just be lucky

See I purchased these early from my local mom & pop and I admit the quality does seem nicer, but what I think people are failing to realize is that when these first dropped in 99, the leather was tumbled leather as well. My point I'm getting at is that it was easy for Brand Jordan to choose this and the French Blue VII as the first of their "remastered' line because those shoes used tumbled leather on their initial releases. The real question is what will it look like on some of those other VII's to drop this year where their predecessors had that flat leather or other Jordan's that never used tumbled leather? Of course the midsole on these should not crack, because the first release of the Columbia IV's had that extra coating and glossy paint, not even the OG IV's had that and that's why I see cracking happening on the midsole of any other 4 they release this year unless they want it resemble the glossy midsole like these Columbias.

Supposedly have a pair on hold at a local mom pop but this is my second time shopping there so I'll see how this goes.

Sucks for yall. I have a deep rotation but they def get worn and i odnt have that issue. Im not light weight by any means

Must just be lucky
MJ mightve hand painted your IVs himself because he sees how much you like da white womenzz

almost a week away and not much info on which store will have these come RD.
tired.gif

I hope every store in the country is getting them. I just need 1 pair.

Called all the local store in my Area. No info yet, most of them said check back monday? lol i would think the stores have the shoes already.

Back
Top Bottom