Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

premium pleather for a premium price! ***** nike 

it actually looks identical to the leather that was used on the Cali Hi's that released last year which was not impressive 
Yep.. that  shouldnt justify a price raise but this is nike.. the only thing they improved on is the box and the paper..lol hell still no Nike Check.. remastered should have Nike instead of Jordan..

Yep.. that  shouldnt justify a price raise but this is nike.. the only thing they improved on is the box and the paper..lol hell still no Nike Check.. remastered should have Nike instead of Jordan..
ppl at jordan prefer the jordan

ppl at jordan prefer the jordan
which sucks.. ebcause the consumers prefer NIKE Air..but in 2020 they will do a OG Remaster Pack on all Jordans with Nike Branding.. Charge 100 bucks more.. which would make teh 4's  roughly 300 bucks for outdated technology with fake leather once again.

so cal shiekh codes por favor! 

socal shiekh codes please.

damn thanks a lot man! crazy cause this is the only mall i'm planning on going for this release lol. i'm like 10 min away from this mall, walking. thanks again!
You live walking distance from a mall, codes have been posted at stores for 3 days, and you kept asking for codes from the group?! Great contribution man.

No raffles for me on these, only because of the weather and the roads right now...   

Last edited:
Should be an easy cop for anyone who wants them, no big hype surrounding these in ATL!!

Hawaii Champs Pearlridge is allowing people to sign up for a raffle ticket today.  FTL Pearlridge on Champs side is 10-6 tomorrow and Foot Action is 10-2 tomorrow.

Last edited:
How is the fit on these, TTS? I have an 11.5 in the Bred 4s but had to get an 11 in the Infrared 6s and the Legend Blue 11s.

Yes, I would like to know the sizing on them as well. With the whole remastered thing, im hoping padding has improved making them half size small again to where they fit like gloves. Anyone.

Zyzz, you seem to have them. Comments on sizing?

Back
Top Bottom