Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

did anyone get through to FNL?
been on SPA page for an hour now 
mean.gif

Was able to get my size and kid size on NDC.

Weird that on two different computers the countdown timer on NDC had a 10 seconds difference.

"The balance on this gift card is currently $0.00. Please select another method of payment."

Every time I try to check out with PayPal on FNL

FTL FTA CHM & EB 

you just gotta keep clicking add to cart.

What i do is have a nike tab open and add that one first because i know im gonna wait in line. Then get tabs open for whichever (FTL FTA etc) and minimize them to where you can see the add to cart button and then you dont have to flip back and forth. So you can just keep clicking whenever that thing says its sold out or in others carts

10.5 easy cop on NDC. Hope all the NT fam eats.
nthat.gif
 Cant wait to get these in hand, especially to critique the first look at "remastered"  
roll.gif

On a sidenote: New to ebates... how do you apply the ebates to the twitter swoosh link? when i go to ebates it redirects to regular nike.com, and I cant search the new release? 

Thats my plan also, i have GC and bday coupon at FTL... The also shortened the pick up time for raffle winners, so hopefully their loss is my gain
What's the pick up time for your FTL now? I think mine said until 6 pm still

The sizing issue isn't limited to RETROS. It's for every shoe and you WILL get varying responses because we are all different and have different feet.

Yeah doesn't change the fact that JB does have sizing issues tho. I buy other brands and sz. 11 always fits me whereas I have to size .5 up or .5 down for many Jordan's. When I finally think I have the sizing down like on 11s (fit me .5 down), JB manages to switch it up and make them run bigger. No reason for the same exact shoe to fit different IMO

And that's not limited to Jordans. It happens with the Lebron line too.

Copped mine off of FNL of all places. Took a couple of tries, but it finally went through.  
roll.gif

anyways im out

i'll be back with a pic maybe when mine arrive but im sure everyone knows what they look like

Back
Top Bottom