Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Good way to start the year, this was easy. Hopefully all releases stay like this, haha.

2 pair NDC, 1 pair Finishline.

Figured i drop in after not being on here since the low top cement 11s.... first jordan since the infrared 6s. Still in line, i see a lot has changed online. Hope everyone is able to cop

Just got through and grabbed a 9.5 for a friend on ndc. That was one of the longer waits for me on ndc.

Fnl is still splashing and ftl was fail.

Last edited:
That CA tax
mean.gif

FNL did their usual BS with the payment, PP failed, then my credit card... went back to PP and it went through.... 

still in line on NDC 
mean.gif

Woke up at 10:05 and added them to cart so I'm still in line. I'm not even tripping about future releases, I was able to get the black infrared 6s and 11s off NDC. I just need to make sure I add them to cart right when they drop lol.

So if I miss out on these...welp

10.5 easy cop on NDC. Hope all the NT fam eats. :nthat:  Cant wait to get these in hand, especially to critique the first look at "remastered"  :rofl:

On a sidenote: New to ebates... how do you apply the ebates to the twitter swoosh link? when i go to ebates it redirects to regular nike.com, and I cant search the new release? 

Log in to NDC and add to cart thru the Nike link. Then just click on your cart with the link that ebates provides. It will link your cart....Boo-Yah!

NDC is ridiculous...still in line since release time. how do yall do it... i got through on eastbay already and i got through on FNL :smh:

Back
Top Bottom