Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

got thru easy for a kids and baby size on NDC... wasn't able to cop a 8.5 on ndc unfortunately but just got thru on finishline... DONT GIVE UP HOPE on FNL!!

My boy got me a size 12 and I was able to scoop a size 12.5 off eBay. Will see which one fits better and sell the other for retail or return one

roll.gif

copped for the first time ever on finish line. Not getting happy until I get shipping confirmation tho. OOS on nike on my laptop and phone but I am somehow still waiting in line on my ipad
laugh.gif

Funny peeps grabbing these to flip. Like if the legend blues didn't do well why would you think these would. I'll see y'all when the Oreos drop and perhaps double stuff them. Peace be the journey
Legend Blues did well in the area I live in, sure these won't tho.

Weird... Got the out of stock message, check my cart anyway only to find my size in there. Either way starting off the year right :smokin

Legend Blue's will do well everywhere, 11's is a longer grind since they are such a big GR.  Once pairs start drying up, people start rocking them etc.. supply dries up and the cost raises.

Back
Top Bottom