COLUMBUS DAY RESTOCK [RUMOR?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one experiencing this issue? I just searched for "Jordan Retro" on Nike's search bar. 

View media item 1255343
No it's not only you. I think you get this when you search for certain shoes

Access Denied might mean they banned your IP
Wrong .. I have never attempted a release from my work computer. I still have the RO link bookmarked at work and when I click I get that Access Denied

Your bot is attacking the website too much.
That's not true

There will likely be a Cyber Monday restock anyway.

Nike likes doing their restocks on Monday holidays.

no hope for a #VeteransDayRestock ?

will be trolling twitter tomorrow regardless... smh

throw a restock on black friday...

...goodbye sweet interwebz...
if it were for the average man that would have been a great idea .. but for the sneaker community i highly doubt a black friday restock would sneak by

i for one avoid black friday to begin with. I went 2x just to people watch

and now a days black fridays starts while you should be eating Thanksgiving dinner :smh:

Last edited:
Are you guys still having this problem? I'm unable to access anything from nike.com, it used to only be with some particular shoe pages occasionally.

I get it at random. If I clear my browsing history it'll work, but once I refresh, it'll come back. I have no bot or a spider monitoring the page. It just does it at random times. I've contacted nike numerous times, but they say they don't see any issues.

^ I see, guess it might just be some dns issue with my router and nike.com

I get it at random. If I clear my browsing history it'll work, but once I refresh, it'll come back. I have no bot or a spider monitoring the page. It just does it at random times. I've contacted nike numerous times, but they say they don't see any issues.
It used to be the same here, now it's most of the site. I noticed my problem started at the same time as the others mentioned here. I also contacted Nike and they said the same, but they escalated my issue to the development team. It only happens when I am connected on my home wifi, which is through Optimum and using their DLink router. When I connected the ethernet to my laptop directly to the modem, I have no problem on Nike.com. I'm switching out my DLInk to see if that's the issue.

Last edited:
It used to be the same here, now it's most of the site. I noticed my problem started at the same time as the others mentioned here. I also contacted Nike and they said the same, but they escalated my issue to the development team. It only happens when I am connected on my home wifi, which is through Optimum and using their DLink router. When I connected the ethernet to my laptop directly to the modem, I have no problem on Nike.com. I'm switching out my DLInk to see if that's the issue.

I use my phone's internet, but I've been using it for months. My issue started like two weeks, but I would refresh and it would go away. When I posted this picture, it got really bad. Most of the website would give me the issue. The Nike rep said she would inform the IT department. Hope this issue doesn't occur during a release. It would suck to miss out because of something like that.

having this same problem at work (new office). works fine at home though. hope someone comes through with a fix!

its about to get real!!! keep you eyes peeled
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom