COLUMBUS DAY RESTOCK [RUMOR?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beethovens have eluded me again 
eyes.gif

man WTLB, Concord lows and beethoven, can't even get in my cart and i caught the restock immediately

site wont even load, just wanted to check it out :lol:

NDC is officially trash now
they gotta use shopify, way smoother than the crap system they have now. when I miss out on a shopify release I know its my fault and im not even mad

Got a few pairs in cart, but I don't even know which shoes they are :lol:

Ah well, I didn't like anything I saw, so I was planning to empty it anyways :nerd:

in line for the concord lows. might take those if I get a pair.

I'm done with these restocks fam, every single time it happens I'm taking a ****. I literally had my PC refreshing the links since 12pm and I figured if I leave to go take a dump I'd be back in time but boy was I wrong. It's like Nike coordinates the restock time with whenever my *** cheeks hit the toilet seat , had me running to my PC in mid strain mode

not sure if this was a weak restock or im not just as interested in all things nike these days.

im hoping for the latter.

also hope that whoever wanted copped. i hate gunning for something all day and being disappointed by the inevitable.

Last edited:
i ahvent tried for a sneaker since the prelude pack, i figured I'd give this rumored restock a try and I catch it exactly at the tweet. but, I can't even add anything man. nothings changed here on NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom