Columbus here comes detroit

I have to got to Columbus in the morning, I will be in town for 3 days...any spots I should check out???? I always love seeing whats hot in other areas...Tell me where to go, are there any consignment stores??? also, looking for a Tier 0 (which i dont think columbus has), quickstrike accounts and other spots like that...

thanks
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

bro in columbus the only spots we got are KC sports Deveroes, Harold and Penner & this new skate shop called embassy.....depemding on what part of columbus ur going 2 i can tell u which one is the close to u
WANTED: DS AM 90 Infrareds sz 12, DS AM 90 Homegrowns sz 11.5, DS Union !80s sz 11.5 or 12, DS sz 11.5 Bocas, Cincos, Tiffany's, DS Grapes sz 11.5,DS sz 11.5 White Mita Dunks
-aim: bgtym20
-email: jthomas62@student.cscc.edu

i knew i shoulda never told no NTers about embassy....
Exclusives?
i knew you ***** was was stupid...
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

^^ u be actin like u actually drop cash in there, lol!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

neither do you, apparently all you do is tell everyone else...
Exclusives?
i knew you ***** was was stupid...
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

Did they get Pee Wee's? I stopped in front on Monday, they were closed, I didn't see them through the window.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

strugglin they got the pee wees n i heard they had the get moneys 2...but those mite b gone by now
WANTED: DS AM 90 Infrareds sz 12, DS AM 90 Homegrowns sz 11.5, DS Union !80s sz 11.5 or 12, DS sz 11.5 Bocas, Cincos, Tiffany's, DS Grapes sz 11.5,DS sz 11.5 White Mita Dunks
-aim: bgtym20
-email: jthomas62@student.cscc.edu

Back
Top Bottom