Come clean... who here has a fake iPhone..?

So I was looking on eBay for a new phone (T-Mobile plan) and came across the CECT (Made in China) iPhones...

Be real... who here owns one? how is it?

I can't bring myself to pay $100+ for any of those joints.. (more like $50-60), but all the features sound appealing... I bought a Blackberry last week andI thought it was wack so I returned it.

Pro's? Con's? (besides that they're not real iPhones)

smh.gif
at you

"Low Ballers" FTL!

i know someone who had it. it froze a couple times when i tried to use it

Exactly why I wouldn't pay more than $60 for it. Looked like something interesting to mess around with.

smh them joints have a stylus. you might get laughed at. But usually if you catch em, there'll be those refurb 8gb iphone sales for 249 at att or apple.

^^^ but then I'd have to get it unlocked too, no?

ehh.. Better off not taking the risk either way.

this question was hilarious....i mean would u really cop a "seconhand" phone?
better yet...would u buy "secondhand" kicks?

if you want the best sometimes u gotta pay for it

btw there's a new version of the iphone droppin the 18th of this month

GUYS THERE IS NEW IPHONE DROPPING.
IT ONLY GUNNA COST $199.99
SO STOP GETTING FAKE IPHONES !

laugh.gif
my friend has one.
he tried to tell me that it's a "new phone" t-mobile came out with.
indifferent.gif

considering that the phones go for $140+ and I said I wouldn't pay more than $60... the better question would be where did I say I was buying one...?

I appreciate the mind-blowing words of wisdom though, "if you want the best sometimes u gotta pay for it" I'll be sure to write that down,Socrates.

I own a voyager and most of my friends consider it a fake iphone.

i laff at dem.

a guy tried to sell me one on the street for $200 and claimed it was the iPhone 2 lol

i heard they are alright, i wouldnt pay more then $50 bucks for one though. I bet its better then my sidekick though.

Back
Top Bottom