COMING SOON THREAD.....vol. Are you going to see it?

���
260687p.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

really?

cmon man...its VIN DEISEL

international SUPERSTAR
Yeah when I was in high school....John Singleton and his pet Tyrese in everyone of his projects ruinded the F&F franchise for me.
XXX is still one of my favorites and Man Apart..Vin Diesel is awsome but I just can't buy F&F after seeing Tyrese and Paul Walker on the samescreen.....

Originally Posted by supreme math

really?

international SUPERSTAR
Yeah when I was in high school....John Singleton and his pet Tyrese in everyone of his projects ruinded the F&F franchise for me.
XXX is still one of my favorites and Man Apart..Vin Diesel is awsome but I just can't buy F&F after seeing Tyrese and Paul Walker on the same screen.....
Just forget F&F 2 and 3, and 4 was there a 4? Just think of this as F&F 2 the way it should have been
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

really?

international SUPERSTAR
XXX is still one of my favorites and Man Apart..Vin Diesel is awsome but I just can't buy F&F after seeing Tyrese and Paul Walker on the same screen.....
Just forget F&F 2 and 3, and 4 was there a 4? Just think of this as F&F 2 the way it should have been
pimp.gif

That's like your WIFE saying "hey, pretend I'm a virgin..when were together" and in reality she's the gangbang world champion
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

really?

international SUPERSTAR
pimp.gif

That's like your WIFE saying "hey, pretend I'm a virgin..when were together" and in reality she's the gangbang world champion
mad.gif
That happened to you? Damn man
frown.gif

The 2nd one sucked, Tyrese was awful.

The 3rd's cars and races were awesome, but the main actor was worst than Tyrese.

The 1st one was
pimp.gif

I'm going to see it opening weekend for sure.

Back
Top Bottom