Coming to Chicago in July

visiting chicago in july with wifey. other than a cubs game, what else should a sports nut and sneakerhead be sure and check out? any useful input would begreatly appreciated, thanks.

ESPN Zone, there's plenty of good sneaker shops to check out but the string of ones on and near Milwaukee Ave is the easiest route to check out stores.

Being born and raised in Chicagoland, I can tell you that there's still plenty that I haven't explored because there's always new stuff popping up.To see what's going on during your stay I'd check out www.metromix.com. Reviews are pretty damn good and you can basically find everything you need toknow there.

Hope that helps.

BTW, If you've got $$ to spend, stay at the Trump Hotel and let me know how that's like.

Cubs game definitely.

like D3 said, you can't go wrong with the sneaker spots down Milwaukee Ave

when in July are you in town? If you're in around the beginning of July I'd recommend you hit up the Taste of Chicago (NOT on the 4th though becauseits a F'n #$#!@ dealing with the ridiculous crowd). Stevie Wonder is performing one of the days too (in case you're a fan).

Back
Top Bottom