Commonwealth DC Official Thread - Open Now

im waiting on that supreme @#%$ too my dude...CAMPOUT PARTY! *excuse my sarcasm*

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...​

Ill be out there to. Im not from Virginia but Tampa Florida were we have nothing lol. Im gonna go to the one in norfolk. I called them to see if they were gettingthe flips and fire red 3s and they said no. I was hoping I could just wai in line there instead of having to make two seperate trips. Does anyone know the closest place I could get the flips and fire reds that is close to commonwealth so i could be there on time to get the clipse and supreme stuff thanks.
BORN ON AUGUST 29th 1991 peace.

closest place would be military circle or mcarthur mall. do you have a car?
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

i went to the store earlier yesterday. on the website and in store they have the cmonwealth x clipse new eras and t shirts up to a 3x. bunch of bbc/ice cream stuff on sale.

ordered a CnC hoodie online, sent me the wrong style
ohwell.gif
and the shipping prices are jacked lol, go to the store instead

I heard that the Commonwealth in Norfolk has the Bobbitos. I am very interested to know if the one in DC will have them. Please let me know.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

I went yesterday and seriously didnt see anything that I didnt see at Pentagon City just an hour before.
Peel money rolls til our thumbs get the papercuts​

^^^im curious to know to.

what stores do they have at pentagon city that are even close to the style they carry at cmon???

up against the wall?

and their @#%$ shoe stores?
myspace.com/thatsweethotfire

I Never Brag, How Real I Keep It, Cuz Its The Best Secret.

King Poetic.
Too Much Flavor.
Im Major.

I'm not talking about clothing...but in terms of Nikes....every single last shoe they had were in stores in the mall.
Peel money rolls til our thumbs get the papercuts​

Only 2 legit stores in the whole area:

Cmon - One Time Only, Bobbito AF1, Footscape Woven 360, Cmon Pumps, Easter Dunks
Major - Ueno Sakura Court Forces, Easter Dunks, Talaria Boots, Original Spizikes, Footscape Woven 360, AM95 360, AM90 360, Easter Pumps.

With these 2 stores, we now get more exclusive kicks than Philly, LA or San Fran.

Um chad i think you're underestimating san fran or giving tooooo much credit to cmonwealth and major.......... no way can you have more exclusives than san fran

It's obvious some folks haven't really PHYSICALLY been anywhere...

D.C. got a loooooong way to go before we even compete with Philly, let alone NYC or San Fran...

"...Come get some, y'all little bum..."
"Don't start faking like 'Eyes' ain't THEE one..."​

Yeah no offense but SF!? I mean Harputs Y-3 shop shuts down most botiques / LTD sneaker stores in the area ... and neither of the spots mentioned can sell SB/uqickstrie/Urban Energy all in the same door but HUF does ... and that's one spot ... so do some research before you talk/write pimp ... it shows your level of understanding of this shoe/botique business when you don't/do your research ... and we don't even have anything near a NikeTown ...
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

If anyone has been checking out the newest AF1s but didn't want to cop at retail, there's about 40 good reasons to go to Commonwealth right now, you feel me? :wink:
wink.gif
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Back
Top Bottom