COMMONWEALTH - DC

^^ Holy Mackeral... I can't believe the prices on Fitted's now.. I used to think me paying $20 bones was alot... now they are expensive everywhere....

I love the orange one's they have....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I got a pair of the Patterson Square Gardens AF1's for $48 shipped...good looks to the guy in the Pick Up Post for putting up the price with his picture...Great Deal IMO
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

yo what sorta Alife stuff is on sale and how much, specifically the bubble tees. and im wondering bout the Norfolk location.

copped 3 Crooks tees for $60 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
....The Area....
The Silent Veteran​

"JeromeArz"

In Southern accent -- "What ch'yall got in a 5X Cuz?"

(automatically drives to DTLR).

:lol:
laugh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

yea man. fitted are like 50+ now...

i took an L and copped one for like 65...

*ballin*

hahahah. crawlin maybe... lol.

I was there today and copped the Bengal Commonwealth fitted. Had two left after I think. One thing I like about the place is that they always have good customer service. Shoutouts to the Commonwealth guys
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

CWealth Dc has too really cute light'skinny chicks wroking in there. I almost bough ta hat that I didn't like bcuz they said it looked good on me...lol...

LMAO at

"crawlin maybe..."

COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Quote:
CWealth Dc has too really cute light'skinny chicks wroking in there. I almost bough ta hat that I didn't like bcuz they said it looked good on me...lol...
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

gotta give some love to commonwealth. store was kinda lackin but dope service, actually palace5 had dope service too. picked up a bbc hoodie for 140 may have to head back soon and clear their xl stock :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Hey does anyone know if they still have the bbc hoodies on sale? I wanted the green ice cream (size L) one in particular. I'm thinking about making a trip up there sometime in september and want to know if they still have the hoodies. Also, does anyone know if commonwealth is going to get the friday the 47th hoodie? thanks.
If shoes weren't important, then why are people measured in feet?

^ Nope, I don't think so.
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

i did'nt see the chicks lol.

lol all i saw was some asian dude and some black dude with an oversized hat.

PS : terrible service and crazy high prices on some of the stuff.

but i will be back to see the chicks when school is off lol..

__Yons__

YO!

Commonwealth DC has just received new items from Original Fake, BBC/Ice Cream and Crooks & Castles.

We have a fresh run of T-Shirts from Original Fake including the 2pack, Death Shirt, Cross T Shirt and the Godzilla/Bendy T-Shirt.

BBC/Ice Cream has hit us with some brand new cherry eyed fitted hats in green, yellow, and turquoise as well as some brand new running dog denim in black. Very ill for fall.

Crooks & Castles blessed us with their "Harley" New Era Fitted in Blk, Purple, and Red/Navy. Crooks has also hit us with their "Collenglish 2" New Eras in Grey and Red Colorways.

Also note that we've had a re-up in one of the hottest menswear liines out now, Rip-Off & Duplicate.

Remember the items in the DC shop may not reflect what is available online or in our Norfolk store. Both Norfolk and DC stores accept phone orders as well.

Commonwealth DC
1781 Florida Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009

202-265-1830
Dupont Menage Holy Cow

betterthanyours.net

yo jerome, whats good with the one time only air max packs, im lookin for 12/13's. pm me with what ya got

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom