Comparison Black/Red and Black/Blue Jumpman Pro Retro

They look cheap IMO
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jlhope2

yea, def. want both of these but i didnt know about the fake carbon fiber. still prolly coppin if they let me use the mcdonalds coupon. lol
If you use the 25% off you will get the breds for $86.00 or about $100 for 15% off. I got mine for $86

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Dextertbay813

i have the OG black/whites with the gold jumpman. their a size 6 had them in the 5th grade. the jumpman on the back was in a golden bubble. wheres as the retros are stiched really big on the back. does anyone have pics of OGs from the back? cause i was curious if they only did that for kid sizes or they did it to all sizes on the OGs. i know OG sneaker heads know what im talking about.

They in fact, DID have a bubble on the back. I have the OG Breds..they REALLY screwed up these retros
indifferent.gif

i knew it!!! lol. thanks for the pics! why would they screw that up?? thanks for proving it to me with the pics my friend. i wasnt to sure.

sthebest1984 wrote:
No problem dude.

Why did they screw it up? Simple: They thought we wouldn't know the difference. Most people who had these dogged them to hell and back because they weren't a signature Jordan shoe, so naturally they wouldn't try to preserve them. Jordan Brand got REALLY cheap on these and as much as I want the Black/Blue pair, I'm passing on these and waiting till they hit the outlets (which they DEFINITELY will)

yea i feel u my man. i think im actually just going to end up getting them to be honest. i shoudnt but im a sucker for these shoes and its obviously the closest we can get to the originals. lets just not forget they are made by jordan brand. lol. so its not like their fake despite the cheap quality and the differences on there such as the back little bubble and what seems to me looks like a more titlted jumpman on the OGs. maybe by Xmas theyll be on sale.

Back
Top Bottom