Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Got my playoff fusion's today. I got to say these are really nice in person
pimp.gif
. They are also the only fusion's that I think are worth coppin!

JB IS GETTING OUTTA CONTROL WITH THESE COLORS..I THOUGHT THEY WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE AVOIDING FAKES..BUT THEY LOOK LIKE THERE GETTIN THERE IDEAS FROMTHEM...WHATZ GOIN ON?

Originally Posted by raptors29

I kinda regret not getting the Green Bean/Red/Black ones.

I been saying this about all the fusions so far until i saw a few in person. I must say the Black, Blue Ribbon, and Red fusion V is amazing in person. Butthose Green bean ones are way better in person also.

^i don't know. they wouldn't really be "Playoffs" if they had a clear sole, since the Playoff XII had a white sole.

Does anyone know how many fusion's from the 12's 5's and 4's will be released in total this year.

Also knowing jordan brand/nike what will be released after the fusion 4's ?

There going to milk this idea for all they can.

some of them are actually quite nice. i wonder how they are on the courts. can you play in these or are they more for walking around.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I kinda regret not getting the Green Bean/Red/Black ones.

You still may be able to get them from the jumpman23.com site if you are a member of the Flight Club....I copped them, they are hottt...the pics that areavailable on line does the shoe NOOOO justice at all!

Hey guys I just came back from a sneaker boutique store in brooklyn New York, the manager (very reliable) showed me a catolog pic of the fusion VIII and fusionXX and I must say a lot of you guys will be pleased with the outcome,I didn't have a camera with me at the moment but he said they will receive samplepairs next week and told me I can take pictures. Credit goes to the store called "innovations".
smile.gif
peace

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I'm not a huge LS fan...but the Glacier Ice Fusions are NICE in person.

Yea they are. Have you seen the Black and Blue Ribbon fusion V yet? They are so sick. I will have my pair by next week.

My store just got the Playoff Fusion and man to me there ugly. The grade school Fusions look way better then the mens.

Are the playoff fusions 12 a limited release or GR release? Also are they releasing 3/1/08 or 3/8/08??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Are the playoff fusions 12 a limited release or GR release? Also are they releasing 3/1/08 or 3/8/08??
nerd.gif
there a GR release and The official release date is march 8

Back
Top Bottom