Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Well, they got the F-U in fusion right, I'm just thinking of another 4 letter word with F-U in it to describe these things.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Are the playoff fusions 12 a limited release or GR release? Also are they releasing 3/1/08 or 3/8/08??
nerd.gif
there a GR release and The official release date is march 8

Thanks a lot homie
wink.gif
So they will release at footlocker?

roll.gif
B1LLY HOYLE wrote:

Oh.

My.

GOD.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
When I saw them i swear. My words were

What.

The.

F***.
roll.gif

Yo did anyone get a major taste for some sorbert ice cream when viewing these. Wow these shoes look tasty ( literally )

I mean...I'm just sittin here like "Go back to Damon Jones coat...GO BACK to Damon Jones coat....."

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

roll.gif
B1LLY HOYLE wrote:

Oh.

My.

GOD.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

What.

The.

F***.
roll.gif

Yo did anyone get a major taste for some sorbert ice cream when viewing these. Wow these shoes look tasty ( literally )

No lie, when I 1st saw these I thought Ross the intern with dipple dots ice cream at a "happy" parade (Please no protesters outside of my house).
laugh.gif

My second thought was " I quit "
laugh.gif

The worst part about it is, there's atleast three years of this
grin.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

roll.gif
B1LLY HOYLE wrote:

Oh.

My.

GOD.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

What.

The.

F***.
roll.gif

No lie, when I 1st saw these I thought Ross the intern with dipple dots ice cream at a "happy" parade (Please no protesters outside of my house).
laugh.gif

My second thought was " I quit "
laugh.gif

The worst part about it is, there's atleast three years of this
grin.gif

roll.gif

Hold up.... Three years? Of outrageous colors, fusions, orJordans period?
nerd.gif

Yall know "SoulJA Boy Tell'em" is on the phone with JB as I type trying to load up on multiple pairs to rock this summer.
sick.gif
roll.gif

if im going to be paying $145 for these shoes, then the 12's need to have zoom air, the 20's need to have an IPS, ect. i thik imma pass on that

What the .... Jordan Brand is really triping with this one. That junk looks like an Easter Basket. Oh No

^^^ wait till you all see the matching apparel for those. they're inspired by the shorts Mars wore in the "Best On Earth, Best On Mars" adcampaign.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom