Complex at it again - the best 50 Dunk SBs

http://http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/06/the-best-50-nike-dunk-sbs-of-all-time

Here they go again.  I can see how this is going to rile some people up...
roll.gif

Top 10 was pretty cool to me - wish I saw the Flash and the Sharks in there

whooooooa no flashes or sharks def not a true 50 in my oppinion OP go ahead and name your top 10 and ill list mine so we can see whats a good order top 50 is sorta broad in my opinion and i think im the only one that doesnt like tweeds lol

whooooooa no flashes or sharks def not a true 50 in my oppinion OP go ahead and name your top 10 and ill list mine so we can see whats a good order top 50 is sorta broad in my opinion and i think im the only one that doesnt like tweeds lol

The link doesn't work, but I usually don't agree with Complex's lists anyways, so I won't bother checking it out.

My Top 10?...Not in order.
-Paris
-NYC Pigeon
-Tiffany
-De La Soul(High)
-Buck
-Sea Crystal
-Unkle
-Blue Supreme High
-Pushead
-Heineken

The link doesn't work, but I usually don't agree with Complex's lists anyways, so I won't bother checking it out.

My Top 10?...Not in order.
-Paris
-NYC Pigeon
-Tiffany
-De La Soul(High)
-Buck
-Sea Crystal
-Unkle
-Blue Supreme High
-Pushead
-Heineken

I love the low supreme's don't get me wrong, but Tiffs pushed the SB label to another level, therefore should be #1. Also always thought denim dunks were overrated. Paris dunks should have been at least top 5, works of art.

I love the low supreme's don't get me wrong, but Tiffs pushed the SB label to another level, therefore should be #1. Also always thought denim dunks were overrated. Paris dunks should have been at least top 5, works of art.

was pretty shocked to see rayguns so low..shanghais and bocas in the top 30? supas at 7? slam citys at 48? 

was pretty shocked to see rayguns so low..shanghais and bocas in the top 30? supas at 7? slam citys at 48? 

^ how about you d-bags justify why the list is garbage. i think most of the rankings are on point.. some are a bit low, but i just look at it as the shoe should be in whatever range that they put them at..

^ how about you d-bags justify why the list is garbage. i think most of the rankings are on point.. some are a bit low, but i just look at it as the shoe should be in whatever range that they put them at..

Back
Top Bottom