Complex interview with MediaTakeOut Owner. A young successful black MAN.

Successful off of making up stories?

lol'd hard.

Interesting to see some of the responses in here.

I thought lies in the name of "entertainment" were all good with most of NT.

(not directed at you NewYear, but your post fit the bill).

Man just say you don't really know and call it a day so this doesn't get messy (you know, I get hit with humble brags, rari, etc)

That man is gettin' money, and Kim Kardashian still gets $25,000 a tweet.
This does not make sense 25k a tweet for anything she tweets? or 25k for everything she advertises something..which she does not do anymore

Without saying too much about people I know, researchers who send me free stuff all the time (including books), conferences I'm invited to and extended tech work (hence the Nomad), It's been stated in here a few times this my field. So when you start hollering about "who you know" and "what work you did for who"...you don't know WHAT names you droppin' and WHO I KNOW FOR REAL. So like I said I'm not gonna put you out there. Just keep quiet and ASK if you're not certain. Just don't tell bold face lies like you equip to come at my throat like some straight g. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
So is there any actual evidence of Q from Worldstar and his extortion tactics?:nerd:

He said so himself in an interview I saw/read a while back. I remember thinking to myself, that's pretty reckless to just casually drop a story like that. I'll try and see if I can remember which one it was and post a link...

Without saying too much about people I know, researchers who send me free stuff all the time (including books), conferences I'm invited to and extended tech work (hence the Nomad), It's been stated in here a few times this my field. So when you start hollering about "who you know" and "what work you did for who"...you don't know WHAT names you droppin' and WHO I KNOW FOR REAL. So like I said I'm not gonna put you out there. Just keep quiet and ASK if you're not certain. Just don't tell bold face lies like you equip to come at my throat like some straight g. 
grin.gif
but all you just said and the excerpt from that book (Return on Influence)

does nothing the bolster the claim you levied against cartune.  

but all you just said and the excerpt from that book (Return on Influence)

does nothing the bolster the claim you levied against cartune.  
Man, shut up. Show ME something. As of now it's a fact based book from a trusted author I KNOW and WORKED WITH vs you and my mans yappin' and blowing smoke which is how it always go.

She probably has charged that much for a tweet. But it's not like she can post one every hour like clockwork.

laugh.gif
 Shut up?  Show you something?  YOU were the one acting like you were about to show us something.

YOU pump-faked and got stripped, now you're on defense... 

Last edited:
So is there any actual evidence of Q from Worldstar and his extortion tactics?:nerd:

He said so himself in an interview I saw/read a while back. I remember thinking to myself, that's pretty reckless to just casually drop a story like that. I'll try and see if I can remember which one it was and post a link...

Thanks I appreciate it.

Just did a quick search and found one interview....see how Q operates...

"In fact, Q rarely misses an opportunity to squeeze a buck from his brand and beyond. One girl begged him to take down a clip in which she stripped naked while rapping along to Nicki Minaj’s verse from “Monster.” Like many humiliating moments inspired by alcohol and caught on camera, the clip ended up on WorldStarHipHop.com. She was desperate to get the footage off the Web, so she contacted Q and tearfully begged him to remove the clip. “She had been disowned, kicked out of her house,” Q remembers, sounding sympathetic. Eventually he relented and took down the video, but only after she coughed up $500. “She had to pay up!” he cackles, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together."

http://www.vibe.com/article/worldstarhiphop-exposed-truth-behind-controversial-site-pg-4

She probably has charged that much for a tweet. But it's not like she can post one every hour like clockwork.
It's through the company's marketing that she get's paid...it isn't like they hand her $25,000 for a tweet. It's product placement, and what she charges is according to her scoring on whatever analytics software or algorithm the individual company chooses to use. She gets paid to market the product. So it may plug into her show or she's wearing something and her sisters tweet her and she'd tweet them back mentioning it or link it to one of her affiliations.

What she can charge depends on her scoring. Same with these other random video rats whom people assume are broke, when there's a club or sponsored event on their Instgram they're getting paid third party to show up and generate interest or post pics. 

Look up Valeria Orsini and Mutated Nation for an example.

Last edited:

Thanks I appreciate it.

Just did a quick search and found one interview....see how Q operates...

"In fact, Q rarely misses an opportunity to squeeze a buck from his brand and beyond. One girl begged him to take down a clip in which she stripped naked while rapping along to Nicki Minaj’s verse from “Monster.” Like many humiliating moments inspired by alcohol and caught on camera, the clip ended up on WorldStarHipHop.com. She was desperate to get the footage off the Web, so she contacted Q and tearfully begged him to remove the clip. “She had been disowned, kicked out of her house,” Q remembers, sounding sympathetic. Eventually he relented and took down the video, but only after she coughed up $500. “She had to pay up!” he cackles, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together."

http://www.vibe.com/article/worldstarhiphop-exposed-truth-behind-controversial-site-pg-4

I just searched WSHH and found a video that fits this description. So maybe he demanded more?

Without saying too much about people I know, researchers who send me free stuff all the time (including books), conferences I'm invited to and extended tech work (hence the Nomad), It's been stated in here a few times this my field. So when you start hollering about "who you know" and "what work you did for who"...you don't know WHAT names you droppin' and WHO I KNOW FOR REAL. So like I said I'm not gonna put you out there. Just keep quiet and ASK if you're not certain. Just don't tell bold face lies like you equip to come at my throat like some straight g. >D

View media item 422975

:rofl: at you using that book as "youre evidence" of me "lying"

Looks like youre reading the outdated "Return On Influence The Revolutionary Power of Klout, Social Scoring, and Influence Marketing"

which was published last year

which means it was probably written in 2011

which means that excerpt doesnt conflict with what I said

Its a decent book tho. I say its outdated because Youtube, FB and Twitter have revised the way people can market/promote on their platforms and Klout itself has changed it algorithm over the last 6 months.

This dude on the Breakfast Club tho

Last edited:
Aight bro you acting like 45 mins later you didn't have time to Google the excerpt and get your research on, keep it moving we done here. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Successful off of making up stories?

lol'd hard.
Interesting to see some of the responses in here.

I thought lies in the name of "entertainment" were all good with most of NT.

(not directed at you NewYear, but your post fit the bill).
 Making up slanderous lies that hurt people's reputation and public perception is not the same as what Ross does

You mean except when he did that to Trick Daddy?

Who he claimed was responsible for photoshopping a very real photo of him?

OK.

It's all garbage son. Both parties are full of **** for the sake of their own profits and nothing good comes out of either's words or actions.

If you want to pretend it's different because it suits what you like vs. what you don't, feel free. But I'm not buying that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom