Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They doing Friday shows with just Ak & Nadeska? Wondering if they're doing it for nothing extra

Akademiks been waiting to get those Wale bars off for months.:lol: he's right tho, wale swore he was going over heads.

Joe funny, in the past he'll get on mal and Rory for not listening to music, so they can discuss it on a podcast they damn near do for free. he's getting a check to discuss music and he's not up to date, on artist he swear he's a fan of. prolly saving the east discussion for the pod, but still funny.

That part annoys me. You can't even skim an album on the way there or listen in the dressing room to be familiar?

IMG_7403.PNG

**** they got this ***** crying bout today

I'm watching and I'm at the part where Joe is tearing up and clowning him for that in particular is super whack.

Edit: They both clowning about it. Ok then. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Nebraska crying about her age and getting all offended. Shut the **** up. **** is wack as hell. Relax, jokes and **** ain't a big deal.

I doubt it. He's talked about mental health a lot over his career. Talked about being depressed for years and attempted suicide a few times. He's said before this topic means a lot to him.

Watching the Ferg episode now because I **** with the new album but this episode is garbage so far.

Nebraska crying about her age and getting all offended. Shut the **** up. **** is wack as hell. Relax, jokes and **** ain't a big deal.

I wouldn't say she's crying about it. Joe just keeps trying to paint it like they're both old heads together so she had to shut it down. Dude got a solid 6-7 years on her

I wouldn't say she's crying about it. Joe just keeps trying to paint it like they're both old heads together so she had to shut it down. Dude got a solid 6-7 years on her

His point was people think she's like 22 (I did too) but she's like 30 or 31. He doesn't mean she's his age.

Yo really hate shorty :rofl:

That's my lor boo. I know she freaky

I think the opposite. She look like that boring square type. You're being too rough, it hurts, I don't like that, don't say that to me, tell me you love me.

There's also many rumors of her being a lesbian and I'm guessing she would be the man

Last edited:
His point was people think she's like 22 (I did too) but she's like 30 or 31. He doesn't mean she's his age.

I think the opposite. She look like that boring square type. You're being too rough, it hurts, I don't like that, don't say that to me, tell me you love me.

:rofl:

I disagree. She seems it be immature and childish. I deadass thought she was 22-24. I'm still shocked she's 30 and acts like that.

Nadeska was with Sway 5-6 years ago so it ain't to believe she 30 or 31.

There's also many rumors of her being a lesbian and I'm guessing she would be the man

bruh :lol:

I disagree. She seems it be immature and childish. I deadass thought she was 22-24. I'm still shocked she's 30 and acts like that.

nah

working around older women...

I'll work with nadeska any day

she doesn't come off as ditsy or bitter

she just not the norm

Back
Top Bottom