Computer Help Anybody

Just today my computer went hella slow while I was on the internet. I thouyght it was no big deal, but my computer was hella slow and I turned it off. Well thenext time I turned it on it showed no indication of a problem when it was booting up, but after about a minute or so I am no longer able to click on anything.In the first minute after turning it on I can open the internet and other programs, but after that it won't let me click on anything, minimize anything,close anything, go to start menu. I can movew my cursor, but nothing works. I tried a restore of yesterday when my comp was working fine and the problem isstill there. I don't know what's wrong and I just need to know how to get it working again. I qould like to keep my files, but if worse comes to worseI could go into safe mode and e-mail the important files before deleting them. I have tried everything it seems like and nothing is working. Any help would beappreciated

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

RIP

laugh.gif
never fails

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

RIP

laugh.gif
never fails
I said the same thing
laugh.gif
It sounds like you deleted a driver. Just restore it back to an earlier date. The only problem with that is some ofyour newer files will delete but hopefully it'll fix the problem.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

run a virus scan under safe mode
Yep(Spyware Doctor is the best btw), if that doesn't work then backup all your files and reinstall your current Operating System the CD thatcame with your computer

delete system 32 folder

it will go 40% faster
but its temporary so, for about a week it will be fast then it will load again and just delete again in a week

Originally Posted by dopestop

delete system 32 folder

it will go 40% faster
but its temporary so, for about a week it will be fast then it will load again and just delete again in a week
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't do that

Originally Posted by dopestop

delete system 32 folder

it will go 40% faster
smh.gif
SMH @ myself for even wondering it wastrue.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

hmmm almost sounds like the blue screen of death, what else are you seeing?

I can get to my desktop and everything, but I can't click on anything.

And I just tried in safe mode and I can't connect to the internet so the solution will have to be something that I can do with no internet connection.

And again, I restored it to Saturday's dtae because that was the only restore point, but it still didn't work

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by Rightguard

run a virus scan under safe mode
Yep(Spyware Doctor is the best btw), if that doesn't work then backup all your files and reinstall your current Operating System the CD that came with your computer

I'm gonna try this next, but if anybody has any other things I could try it would really help

Back
Top Bottom