Computer Speakers Help/advice.

So I'm in the market for high quality computer speakers. I need good high/lows and full hi-depth in Bass. Size of speakers need to be mid-size range meaning not to big, might go 2.1 but my space is limited if i add a sub. Price doesn't matters.
Here are some of the speakers I've been looking at. 

Klipsch Promedia 2.1

200watts

9382232_sb.jpg

Creative 28watts

9238407_rb.jpg

M-Audio

30 Watts

8452747_sb.jpg

Anything that you know is high quality let me know. I need this to sound good for my music collection and my ps3.

I personally would prefer the M-Audio's simply because they are monitors. I decided to get a set of Swans M10 because it already came with a "desk" sub. Klipsch isn't too bad either.

Juggy i said my space is limited the last thing i need is a receiver, i'm going to get a sound card to handle my output/input source. good looks though. 

See i knew the klipsch is legit cause it gives my solution of both high/lows and the sub is def hefty for the music i listen to, but too powerful to disturb my lame neighbors. 

DJ Aaaye, those Yamaha's look legit but looks kinda ugly, rather get Krk's over them.

mmn(
nerd.gif
) to big son.

LiveMyReality, I haven't heard the M-audio yet but the reviews are really good for them, now for the Swans 10
pimp.gif
 those look sexy. How many watts are you pulling out and what are the connections for them. I need Aux, 3.5mm for headphones. 

if u wanna go 2.0, you need big drivers for adequate bass output

so it's either bigger speakers without a sub or smaller speakers with a sub...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

if u wanna go 2.0, you need big drivers for adequate bass output

so it's either bigger speakers without a sub or smaller speakers with a sub...
I didn't know that, so it will be smaller speakers with a sub then. Just don't have 8' speaker space.
Tell me what you think of the Klipsch promedia and Swans 10 in term of quality and specs. If you have any other recommendations let me know.

Swans will sound better than the promedia's

promedia's will get lower and louder

either or would be good budget setups

Back
Top Bottom