Conceited vs Dutch/Arsonal vs Dizaster is out pg. 4

"used my mind to control your @@%*#, she is now my avatar"...lollol that was funny. These smack battles are like "yo momma jokes". Story telling with no beat or flow what so ever and each rapper bragging about how he can use a shot gun in a million ways.

laugh.gif
Verb ate him

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

"used my mind to control your @@%*#, she is now my avatar"...lollol that was funny. These smack battles are like "yo momma jokes". Story telling with no beat or flow what so ever and each rapper bragging about how he can use a shot gun in a million ways.
What's your point?

I mean, that St. Louis N might have won by default, because Math aint really have his A game, but Verb came off as a cornball in that...

Great Battle.

Math had the better punchlines but surprisingly Verb's presence threw him off a couple times.

Close call.

That Ay turns to Gay, when a G in front of him and the Zoo/Lu line was ill.

Math knew he was in some *%+# especially goin into the 3rd round...his whole demeanor switched...
laugh.gif
verb got the last 2 rounds

Originally Posted by calikev34

I hope Con said something about that sweaty asss shirt.
Shoulda had a field day with that S

I think thats the problem with these URL rappers. They can't freestyle.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by calikev34

I hope Con said something about that sweaty asss shirt.
Shoulda had a field day with that S

I think thats the problem with these URL rappers. They can't freestyle.
You musta never heard of Hollow Da Don..

Conceited used some of them lines in another battle.. But he still murdered dude that last round
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Conceited used some of them lines in another battle.. But he still murdered dude that last round
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He used them in his battle with Cortez. Son went in though.

Back
Top Bottom