Concepts - Cambridge MA

Joined Dec 28, 2005
Today we are releasing the Original Six Coopers, Wilkes (Mens and kids), Supreme Af1, Brown/Red Af1 Mids, Miami Equip's, St Pattys Equips, Adidas Denim Forums (matierials of the world) only store in Mass with them!, Adidas Indoor Supers for Women (2 colors), The Skulls pack (am1, footscape woven, am90 360), we also have the luxury pack 95's and 360's (clean!), Adidas Year of's Top Ten Lo's and Hi's....

Also ALL GREEDY GENIUS ARE ON SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY $100 to $125!!!

Clothing wise we have more Crooks, Stacks and Bundles, about 30 different Artful Dodger pieces, and some new Nike hoodies (including the Carl lewis re-issue track).

ALL RED MONKEYS ARE ON SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!! $250

617-868-2001

ask for Brooklyn!

Joined May 17, 2003
do you guys have new balance T33?? I read an article (I believe it was) Sole.. you guys would carry them.. how much are they?

Joined Apr 20, 2005
Miami Equips and St. Patty's Equips???? I'll be there tomorrow....
"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

Joined Apr 20, 2005
^^^Yeah, they still have those. Saw the Adidas EQT's. The St. Patty's are lookin OK, but I'd prefer the OG color white/black/green ones. The Miami ones are a little overdone. They're tryin too hard with this release, just like the Crazy 8's. Not enough of the OG colorways out and too many ugly retro + colorways.

"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

Joined Dec 28, 2005
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day for releases.

here are some flicks of what we are releasing tomorrow

As far as clothing we got some new Crooks and Artful Dodger, we also have some Mitchel & Ness Bulls cement print track jackets

Oh and how could I forget about these

Joined Dec 28, 2005
This is whats going to drop on Saturday

Glow in the dark pack

For gear, we got in some new Stussy & Crooks

** We will not going to be getting in the Cool Grey 3's, however we are going to be getting the Fire Red 3's **

Joined Mar 7, 2006
Did ya'll ever get a second shipment of the "Purple Pigeons"?
FS: VNDS Nike Air Jordan VII 'Raptors' sz 10.5

WTB: Jordan 5's black/silver/red sz 9.5

Joined Dec 28, 2005
It has been a few weeks so i have alot of updates. here is what we have gotten in the last couple of weeks ...

--Nike----------

we also have the sheed's and a second shipment of the thompson's

--New Balance--------

the leftover pack

--Adidas----------
materials of the world pack

** for gear we have new Artful Dodger, Triumvir, and Stussy **

Joined Dec 28, 2005
We are throwing a party on Friday at the GoodLife bar, the Team Canada Dj's are going to be spinnig

Joined Dec 28, 2005
here is an update for this week

as far as gear we have new 10 Deep, C&C, Stussy, Hundreds, and Coup De Grace

Joined Oct 3, 2005
^are the pee-wee dunk hi's on sale now or do i need to wait till saturday? thanks
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Joined Dec 28, 2005
here is what is new for this week

For gear we got in some new Stussy (fitteds, tee's), Artful Dodger(jeans,tee's,hoodies), Stacks & Bundles

Joined Dec 28, 2005
Here is an update for this week

For the gear we have all new Stussy, King Stampede, The Hundreds, Faulse, and Undefeated

Joined Dec 28, 2005
Here is what is going on this week ...

and for thoes of you who don't know, coming late summer '07

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now