CONCERT QUESTION

Sup NT, Well pretty much for Christmas i'm ttrying to get my girl and I some John Mayer tickets at Verizon Center. The show is on 2/20/10 so I didn'tthink about buying them earlier than right now but all that is left are the higher seats. Granted, it's a decent high seat but still. So my question is toany of you that have been in the nose bleed section of a major concert, did it take away from the effect of it? or could you hear the music/everything was ok?Thanks

My advice is to buy the best upper level seats available now. Most venues will allow you to upgrade your ticket at a later time as long as there is an upgradein price. Typically the day of the event the box office will have better seats available that they hold for VIPs, Fan Club, Band Tickets, etc. and you canusually get amazing seats (1st/2nd row) type seating that day. Also buy your seats at the box office, they will help you get the seats you want... ticketmasterwill give you "best available" according to the system doesn't mean it is always the best and you avoid any additional fees. Typically you canhear and see from upper level, but it is definitely a much different experience to be up close.

Being a veteran of concert going. On the day of the concert good seats open up because websites like stubhub don't sell all their tickets so ticketmastergets them back and tries to sell them all that day.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Being a veteran of concert going. On the day of the concert good seats open up because websites like stubhub don't sell all their tickets so ticketmaster gets them back and tries to sell them all that day.

Incorrect. Venues won't "buy back" seats, the good seats that open up are promotor holds, house holds, etc that are never sold, but you arecorrect that the best seats open up the day of the event

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Originally Posted by BCF06

Being a veteran of concert going. On the day of the concert good seats open up because websites like stubhub don't sell all their tickets so ticketmaster gets them back and tries to sell them all that day.

Incorrect. Venues won't "buy back" seats, the good seats that open up are promotor holds, house holds, etc that are never sold, but you are correct that the best seats open up the day of the event
yup. it's tickets for family etc that don't get used...it's never good to count on that happening though but as a last resort it's
pimp.gif

If you have to get nose bleeds try to ones to the left or right of the stage

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

As long as the stage is in front of you, you'll have a good time.

I hated sitting straight on, because the way some arenas are the seat go around and you end up further away
when i sat on the side, i was high up but still not that far from the stage

Back
Top Bottom