:::CONCLUSION MADE::: FEMALE Demograpic

Ray is wild
laugh.gif

but Miami = part of the south.

The South got some joints too...you could find your southern belle that cook like Pattie La Belle

I think those are pretty much on point. But don't forget Atlanta and Texas when it comes to black women too. As for Filipinas/Asians, North Jersey and theVirginia areas are up there too!

Philly, we have a lot of bad Cambodian chicks.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I highly doubt any of the girls are spanish. Some look Dominican. Some look Puerto Rican. Some look Mexican. Do I really have to make another post explaining where "Spanish" girls come from.

sooooo
describe a spanish girl than? dominican?....mexican???
smh.gif

A Spanish girl is a girl from the country SPAIN. A Spanish girl is European.

Don't do it. They don't know son
laugh.gif

BTW using facebook as your "researc tool" doesn't make sense since a lot of people on it are n college hence may have moves from differentparts of the country.

^^^ Your sig is making me miss 6th street and the hot *** Austin women, people don't sleep on Texas

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I highly doubt any of the girls are spanish. Some look Dominican. Some look Puerto Rican. Some look Mexican. Do I really have to make another post explaining where "Spanish" girls come from.

sooooo
describe a spanish girl than? dominican?....mexican???
smh.gif

A Spanish girl is a girl from the country SPAIN. A Spanish girl is European.

Don't do it. They don't know son
laugh.gif

BTW using facebook as your "researc tool" doesn't make sense since a lot of people on it are n college hence may have moves from different parts of the country.

i said facebook b/c i was checking this girls pics out and i kept thinking "damn, these are some beautiful black chicks"

and i remember someone saying that the DMV area had the best of them.

Back
Top Bottom