Concord 11 LC Please.

Need the Niketalk fam's help again. Trying to settle debate with someone about these. Carbon fibre/bottoms look WAY off to me and compared to my 09 concords (which these are too). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX  as usual. I knew they were but seller swears they aren't and that he bought from Flightclub lol. Always someone trying to get over on someone in the shoe game =(

Diffidently fakes...if your looking for legit concords, 1st thing to look for is the yellowing on soles

Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX
 as usual. I knew they were but seller swears they aren't and that he bought from Flightclub lol. Always someone trying to get over on someone in the shoe game =(
EVERYONE buys their fakes at Flight Club..Hahaha, its like the only place these idiots know about..

Tell him to prove that they are by showing you the FC sticker on the box..EVERY pair FC sells has a sticker. Also whats he asking in price? FC would have charged him about $400, so he would have to charge you $500..I bet hes asking a lower price than FC even sells them for..Hahaha..Rookie, you may wanna tell him to get his game up a lil.

Diffidently fakes...if your looking for legit concords, 1st thing to look for is the yellowing on soles
I have my pair already lol
pimp.gif
 Just trying to prove to the seller as well as others in a post that these are indeed fake. 

heres the Pic of mine that I showed in thread to try and prove my point 
happy.gif

EVERYONE buys their fakes at Flight Club..Hahaha, its like the only place these idiots know about..

Tell him to prove that they are by showing you the FC sticker on the box..EVERY pair FC sells has a sticker. Also whats he asking in price? FC would have charged him about $400, so he would have to charge you $500..I bet hes asking a lower price than FC even sells them for..Hahaha..Rookie, you may wanna tell him to get his game up a lil.
We did ask him to show the sticker, he said it doesn't have one and none of his 3 pairs he bought from FC have a sticker. Maybe thats why they fakes, cause he's buying from fake FC who know's lmao.

Also he wasn't selling them, someone asked for a LC on space jam 11's in a Facebook group (ya I know crazy but meh not my money lol, I come here) and he said legit, then used his concords to prove his point they were legit. So I was like wait a minute, your using fake concords to prove your point, and so the debate then happened about his being legit or not.

Also since I'm trying to help, may as well help the OP of the other thread if I can too so while your looking @TIMMYBRIXXX  can u help LC the space jams plz. I told him to post here so he may but just in case he doesn't. I'm always so indecisive when it comes to space jams.

thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX  again for the help. Gonna let the dude know that he should stay away from em. Space jam yellowing still not my strong point by any means and throws me off.

If thats a recent pic they are definitely fakes too..HOWEVER its always best to shoot your pix outside for the best quality images..They have recently updated the 23s on some of the fakes out there as well..

CG11, SJ11, Concord11..NO deep yellowing around the traction pods is fake..period.

Heres a good guide as reference..http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide

100% agree on the fake Concords. But I actually think these Space Jams are legit. Gonna need better pics but the soles look like they have minimal but yellowing is present around the pods. They're also not the blue or white tint like the fakes are. Also has some fogginess in the toe caps which is also a good sign. 23's are exactly how they should be and they have the common flaw the RD SJ's have which is the slightly lopsided PL cut on the heels and midsoles.

100% agree on the fake Concords. But I actually think these Space Jams are legit. Gonna need better pics but the soles look like they have minimal but yellowing is present around the pods. They're also not the blue or white tint like the fakes are. Also has some fogginess in the toe caps which is also a good sign. 23's are exactly how they should be and they have the common flaw the RD SJ's have which is the slightly lopsided PL cut on the heels and midsoles.
I was actually thinking they may be, now that you have given your opinion im leaning on the legit side of the fence now as well..Ask for that sole shot outside..

Last edited:
Also since I'm trying to help, may as well help the OP of the other thread if I can too so while your looking @TIMMYBRIXXX
 can u help LC the space jams plz. I told him to post here so he may but just in case he doesn't. I'm always so indecisive when it comes to space jams.

View media item 1583355

View media item 1583356

View media item 1583357

View media item 1583358

View media item 1583359

Everything looks 100% legit. Only thing kind of sketchy is the back heel tab where it says "23". It could be the lighting but it seems a bit too long. Everything else checks out

Back
Top Bottom