Concord 11 lc

GALLERY]

Legit. The fakes usually have painted carbon fiber that its black and silver checkered together.

Ik about that but the carbon fiber on these looks a little flat and jumpman and 23 look a little off i was tbinking maybe a toa bao(probably spelt wrong) or am early release, b-grade ect. He said he only wanted 170$ which i also thought was fishy.

Ik about that but the carbon fiber on these looks a little flat and jumpman and 23 look a little off i was tbinking maybe a toa bao(probably spelt wrong) or am early release, b-grade ect. He said he only wanted 170$ which i also thought was fishy.
Your right fam the ball on the jumpan should be in the middle of the 2&3, the patent leather cut on left toe box is off and slanted(could be just a mistake though). And carbon fiber looks sloopy and flat, and for 170 ds nah. Im saying their grey market/tao bao hope it helps.

Im sayin taobao too.. The Pat leather is two different tones of black it looks like.. or is it just me?

Carbon is fine its woven just because its flat does not mean its fake. It could of had some extra resin build up and they took a sander to it. Legit to me no matter what color of market they come from

Back
Top Bottom