Concord 11 legit check please

They turned out to be fake..jumpman on right shoe is supposed to be closer to patent leather..and patent on bak is supposed to be like bumpy and not wavy

I knew they were fake from looking at this picture
900x900px-LL-45023ae3_ipp147.jpeg

The points from the midsole and outsole are supposed to line up with the stitching on the patent leather.

Try scratching on the carbon fiber at the bottom. Fake 11 dont use the same material as the real thing, if it feels bumby as u start running ur nail on them they are real but if u start scratching and its smooth and start chipping they are fake. You should be able to feel all those lil squares on it.

They turned out to be fake..jumpman on right shoe is supposed to be closer to patent leather..and patent on bak is supposed to be like bumpy and not wavy

I think it might depend where u take the pic from.

Striaght from the side (side view) the jumpman might appear further in the back, because of the curvature in the heel leather.

But the pic in this thread is from a backwards angle (around 45 degrees), so the space between jumpman and black "23" area might appear bigger.

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG] are these Concords legit I bought them off some guy at a sneaker convention

Back
Top Bottom