Concord 11 legit check please!!

You have to click the link it takes you to the folder they are in on my Facebook. Having trouble posting pics, it allows me to, but once I choose one it just doesn't show up. I set up a link the same way for my last post about my cool greys it worked fine please let me know if it works?!

You have to click the link it takes you to the folder they are in on my Facebook. Having trouble posting pics, it allows me to, but once I choose one it just doesn't show up. I set up a link the same way for my last post about my cool greys it worked fine please let me know if it works?!
nah my Facebook is deactivated
You'll need to save the pictures then upload them

Thank you pclee pclee . I posted them also a few hours ago I think I got them posted atleast. Still hasn't been reviewed or what not I guess because I'm new to the site. And yeah the back Pl on the one shoe is what was bugging me. I've seen other legit checks have it pretty bad and people still insisted real so I just wanted some opinions. Bottoms were deoxidized recently also.

Legit but Unless you're able to cop for a good deal,id pass on these. Pretty beat plus deoxidization can make the soles end up looking weird later on

Thank you @pclee. I posted them also a few hours ago I think I got them posted atleast. Still hasn't been reviewed or what not I guess because I'm new to the site. And yeah the back Pl on the one shoe is what was bugging me. I've seen other legit checks have it pretty bad and people still insisted real so I just wanted some opinions. Bottoms were deoxidized recently also.
This is really funky looking.  legit or not I'll pass...
roll.gif

Not at all. I'm just  a admirer of the 11s . There are allot of other members on this board with much more knowledge. Just helping where I can and paying it forward.

No doubt paying it forward is what it's all about! I was just giving you a little shout out for catching you on another 11 Concord thread [emoji]128077[/emoji]

They are actually really clean. Some of those pics looked bad but other than the ankle crease and the cracking 23, the shoes themselves have minimal creasing and no scuffs, rips or stains. Most of the creasing in the back came from storing in a freezer bag for Damn near 2 years shoes were pushing on each other. Anyways here they are all cleaned up ready to be broken back out in spring.

2dcify8.jpg

2w673w0.jpg

They are actually really clean. Some of those pics looked bad but other than the ankle crease and the cracking 23, the shoes themselves have minimal creasing and no scuffs, rips or stains. Most of the creasing in the back came from storing in a freezer bag for Damn near 2 years shoes were pushing on each other. Anyways here they are all cleaned up ready to be broken back out in spring.

2dcify8.jpg

2w673w0.jpg
Yeah i see them are nice But personally wouldn't spend money on them creases

That was my own fault for putting both shoes in a freezer bag for 2 years. They didn't have that crease when I got them. I got those and a pair of cool grey 11s for a great price too. Those creases are so easy to get out. I just don't bother because it's my pair I wear. My DS pair has never been untied

That was my own fault for putting both shoes in a freezer bag for 2 years. They didn't have that crease when I got them. I got those and a pair of cool grey 11s for a great price too. Those creases are so easy to get out. I just don't bother because it's my pair I wear. My DS pair has never been untied

Creases is going to happen. Wear your shoes .. lol

Back
Top Bottom