Concord 11 legit check!

Whatsup guys, just acouple questions, i got these concord 11's off ebay and they came in and they have the footlocker sticker on the box but it seems the toe caps arent as milky as theor suppose to be idk? Also the end production date on the insole tags are different on each shoe, is this something thats abnormal for the concords? Dont have any pics but if someone can reply based on what i wrote above that be great.

Last edited:
Whatsup guys, just acouple questions, i got these concord 11's off ebay and they came in and they have the footlocker sticker on the box but it seems the toe caps arent as milky as theor suppose to be idk? Also the end production date on the insole tags are different on each shoe, is this something thats abnormal for the concords? Dont have any pics but if someone can reply based on what i wrote above that be great.
picssss

Wont let me upload pics from phone, can you tell me anything from what i said above? Is it normal for the end production date on the insole tag to be different on each shoe?

Back
Top Bottom