Concord 11s Release any info on what spots will have them good places to go etc? vol help eachother

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

will there be any spots doing a midnight release?

Tysons, Gtown sports zone, and pg plaza. I'm assuming
ohwell.gif

Foot Locker at Tysons is having a midnight release, employee at Sports Zone in Gtown said he doesn't know yet (yeah, suuure), not even messin with PG Plaza, I know someone who got robbed for some damn baby clothes up there.

I'm going to camp out at Tysons and hope for the best. The mall closes at 11 so I'm hoping we can line up in front Foot Locker for an hour.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

will there be any spots doing a midnight release?

ohwell.gif

Foot Locker at Tysons is having a midnight release, employee at Sports Zone in Gtown said he doesn't know yet (yeah, suuure), not even messin with PG Plaza, I know someone who got robbed for some damn baby clothes up there.

I'm going to camp out at Tysons and hope for the best. The mall closes at 11 so I'm hoping we can line up in front Foot Locker for an hour.
Same here, what time will you head out there? Pm if you want info on inventory one of my friends has a friend that works there ill see what I can fine out.

Originally Posted by BLinK

ohwell.gif

Same here, what time will you head out there? Pm if you want info on inventory one of my friends has a friend that works there ill see what I can fine out.

PM sent. I'm heading out there around 7PM.                                             

If you are in NOVA, your best bet is random FTL's, that know one knows about. I am not going to blow up any spots, but do some homework, and you will see what I
am talking about. 
wink.gif

I think Champs in Pentagon City will have the most in NOVA, (like 100 pairs) But I am sure only 80 or so will be sold.

Tysons is hypebeast central, so I would stay FAR away from there. 

Like I said in the JB forum, my only purchases will be another DMP pack, and a Bespoke, and I am done for awhile. 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

If you are in NOVA, your best bet is random FTL's, that know one knows about. I am not going to blow up any spots, but do some homework, and you will see what I
am talking about. 
wink.gif

I think Champs in Pentagon City will have the most in NOVA, (like 100 pairs) But I am sure only 80 or so will be sold.

Like I said in the JB forum, my only purchases will be another DMP pack, and a Bespoke, and I am done for awhile. 
Champs is my plan b. Have you ever gone to a release there? what time do people usually start lining up?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

am talking about. 
wink.gif

Champs is my plan b. Have you ever gone to a release there? what time do people usually start lining up?
Last time I was actually in a mall for a Jordan release was for the Flint XII's, and there was a hand full of people there. I was actually trying to get on some Best Buy
Black Friday deals, and grabbed a pair while I was there. 

I think Landmark Mall is probably the best kept secret for releases.. That place is a ghost town.  Someone else said Champs in Pentagon City which is also a really good idea..

Originally Posted by KingJBrown22

FootAction in Security Mall is only getting 24 pairs.
FootLocker at Mondawmin Mall is getting around 40.

Have you been to a Major release at Mondawmin?  I went to the mall and asked around in a few stores regarding security and how lining up and such is handled.  Most employees said to just come when the stores open and I should be able to get something.  Any insight? 

Originally Posted by willspit4foams

I think Landmark Mall is probably the best kept secret for releases.. That place is a ghost town.  Someone else said Champs in Pentagon City which is also a really good idea..

Same thing I was thinking...I almost forgot about that place 
laugh.gif
. I'm going to make some phone calls to see if they're even getting the Concords, I called FTL in Ballston mall and he said no. Tysons is still gonna' be my Plan A, and if I fail, the good thing is I can try a spot at 6 AM.EDIT: Lady at FTL in Landmark mall said the crowd gets deep on releases like these and that they have very few pairs.They open @ 8.

Champs at pentagon is seriously the best place to go, so many ways to get in there even if security kicks you out.

Pentagon is the mall in NOVA that i believe will have most pairs overall. I think that's the best bet. Plus the mall is open 24 hours so you can get outside the store whenever.
I know one thing, I will never go to a midnight release at Tysons again. Went for the space jams and there were literally 200 people just outside bunched up at 10:30, people getting arrested and cops having to unload rubber bullets at one point. And they only had like 12 pairs.

I normally buy most of my stuff online but I was thinking about trying to get these at Tyson's just because it's the closest mall to where I live. After reading CPAIIWild's story and hearing from others how bad it is there for midnight releases, I'm seriously re-thinking my strategy. Probably gonna try Pentagon City Mall. Any recommendations on what time I should arrive Thursday to get a good spot?

Originally Posted by Rightguard

sports world in glenmont md i would advise going in the store 3019423663
that's the go to place for foams, for the last 4 years every xi retro.. na, they sell out and claim they never got it
laugh.gif
i'm jelly

Originally Posted by Rightguard

sports world in glenmont md i would advise going in the store 3019423663

Just came from there. Talked to the owner and he said they don't have them. 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Haven't found out about how many pairs they got at Tyson's footlocker. From hearing around I do not like my chances at Tyson's. Do they let you line up early like 5-6 @@* or make you wait outside?

Will there be other people camping/hiding inside Pentagon City also? I never even knew it stayed open 24 hours, lol.

just checked my connect at dtlr and

they said none of there locations will be having a mid-night release

so now i dont know of any place in or around b-more that will do a mid-night release

which sucks............................................................peace23

Back
Top Bottom