Concord 11s Release any info on what spots will have them good places to go etc? vol help eachother

I'll either be at either Tyson's or Landmark 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by Rightguard

sports world in glenmont md i would advise going in the store 3019423663

Just came from there. Talked to the owner and he said they don't have them. 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

he says that when they are all sold out.  my friend was able to luckily get a pair, he told me he walked in as someone else was buying them but hes also bought from him before

Heard it's already 50+ people camping at each shoe store in Tysons...No bueno.

PG PLAZA WILL BE A RIOT!! they can camp all they want today but at night, thats when everyone arrives from SOUTH EAST

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

How is Pentagon City looking like?

Just left Pentagon City 3 hours ago........kind of empty if you ask me.

Either everybody has already done their christmas shopping in that mall, or they're coming to the mall later on today.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Either everybody has already done their christmas shopping in that mall, or they're coming to the mall later on today.

So no lines at any of the stores?
nerd.gif

im still on the fence about these...at first i said no...but now i sorta kinda want

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
@ PG Plaza

Bammas better have an escape plan.

screw an escape plan.. better have them hollows on deck and be rdy to draw down on a ninja

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Good. so no lines yet? trying to stroll in at around 10.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
@ PG Plaza

Bammas better have an escape plan.

screw an escape plan.. better have them hollows on deck and be rdy to draw down on a ninja

eek.gif
...this can't be life.

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Someone clue me in on this Pentagon City plan. Open 24 hours? I've never heard of that.

I do not think its is. Maybe there saying that due to that one entrance that is always open on the lower level.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Someone clue me in on this Pentagon City plan. Open 24 hours? I've never heard of that.

I do not think its is. Maybe there saying that due to that one entrance that is always open on the lower level.
ohwell.gif
Ah, I see. I got tired of running through malls a couple years ago. And I recently just started liking Jordans again and got the black cement IIIs and even that was crazy at St. Charles. 
I never hit up a stand alone store before, but I can only think it's better because of the no running. Some truth to that? 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom