Concord 11s Release any info on what spots will have them good places to go etc? vol help eachother

Pentagon City is definitely not 24 hours. I just left there. I saw 20 heads at footlocker and finishline waiting before security told them they couldn't wait and had to come back tomorrow. This release is crazy

I will say this now. ALL the people that do not get a pair at Tysons, will be showing up at Pentagon City and wherever else these release in NOVA.
Whoever is not afraid.....
laugh.gif
 to go out DC, check on H St. and Rhode Island Ave. Multiple spots to get these from.

Wheaton mall is having a midnight release..Gonna try my hand there. You can't line up until 10:30 so yeah.

Most VA spots aint crazy... and they are doing releases tomorrow.

Springfield Mall is directing all calls to Mall Security.

Only 30 pairs at Finishline and over 30 people there. Cops came and then Finishline manager give out tickets. Now im at home chillin til 6am to come back and pick my shoes up

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I will say this now. ALL the people that do not get a pair at Tysons, will be showing up at Pentagon City and wherever else these release in NOVA.
Whoever is not afraid.....
laugh.gif
 to go out DC, check on H St. and Rhode Island Ave. Multiple spots to get these from.

wouldnt be surprised if bamas is lined up there too...

But I'll drive throught to see what its lookin like....

Finishing at Columbia doesn't open until 5:30.

Champs has a line but only if you have a ticket. One dude had his since 7am :/

Glad I didn't go to Wheaton...

It was like 15 police officers in front of Finish Line making sure noone came near it..turns out they're not opening till 6. Damb. Forestville mall is a ghost town though.

Finishline in Columbia opens at 5:30. The security guard who kicked me out said that the mall doesn't open until 4:30 
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I MISSED OUT BECAUSE EVERYWHERE I WENT IT WAS LIKE 200 PLUS EVEN LAUREL MALL HAD LIKE 40 PEOPLE THERE 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom