Concord Legit Check

Check the box...people hardly ever mention the box. The 23 needs to be deeply embossed. If its lightly stamped there's your answer.

The stamp has nothing to do with anything you don't know what that stamp is for jb wouldn't just stamp concord boxes if the stamp mattered every single release woud have a stamp in the box. The underscore might mean something tho.

The stamp has nothing to do with anything you don't know what that stamp is for jb wouldn't just stamp concord boxes if the stamp mattered every single release woud have a stamp in the box. The underscore might mean something tho.

Do you even know what I'm talking about? It doesn't seem so. Here's a pic of the space jams box so you can see the depth of the 23.

View media item 380445

Do you even know what I'm talking about? It doesn't seem so. Here's a pic of the space jams box so you can see the depth of the 23.

View media item 380445

My bad I quoted and replied to the wrong person I was talking about your point I was talking about the other guy saying all authentic pairs have stamps inside the box

The are fake look at my document. heel should be "u" shaped not all off set. Should be able to slide finger down heel and have no bump. Where is jordan holding the ball? I bet far away from the 23 plus the 23 is too big plus the soles have cut off heads of triangles and the grooves sometimes come up against edges and does the box inside have a stamp inside it?

I don't know. The lack of yellowing is a real concern.

I would probably stay away if you're unsure. It's better to stay safe.
The lack of yellowing is a matter of deadstocking and stowing my friend. But still they have an OG jumpman on a GS pair of shoes. Although not legit, still a pretty decent fake.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure these are fake and the blue stamp is inside the box for the concords not every release and it is there if you pull out the inserts and look inside the shoe. I have it pretty documented why they are fake and the Heel is another dead give away, it's not a "U" shape. open my doc and you will see, it's on the first page. Also what no one is talking about is that this dude is will to take a $100 hit from where he bought them at and instead of putting them on EBAY for a legit price that is higher but would still sell in seconds he is willing to sell them $60 over retail. Please if these were real and had icey soles you could literally walk to a Mall hold them up and auction them off for more than $240. 

I am pretty sure these are fake and the blue stamp is inside the box for the concords not every release and it is there if you pull out the inserts and look inside the shoe. I have it pretty documented why they are fake and the Heel is another dead give away, it's not a "U" shape. open my doc and you will see, it's on the first page. Also what no one is talking about is that this dude is will to take a $100 hit from where he bought them at and instead of putting them on EBAY for a legit price that is higher but would still sell in seconds he is willing to sell them $60 over retail. Please if these were real and had icey soles you could literally walk to a Mall hold them up and auction them off for more than $240. 

Why would Jordan brand stamp every concord box? But not every other release. They wouldn't just decide to put a stamp on the concord box for no reason.

Why would Jordan brand stamp every concord box? But not every other release. They wouldn't just decide to put a stamp on the concord box for no reason.
Ok, the stamp could have worn out but I make about 10 other points as to why these are fake and a document that shows why exactly in DETAIL why they are fake. He should pull out the insoles and see if there is a blue stamp that is very clear, because that should be there. Also the underscore not in the box is the DEAD give away they are fake since every Jordan Box has that. I just pulled 3 of mine and they all have it.
https://statich.niketalk.com/e/ec/ece3ebed_JordanReasonsWhyFake.zip

Last edited:
No. The carbon fiver is all black and the jumpman in the sol looks way to big form he picture. Get some more pix and i can get u a positive answer

The guy told me the carbon is hard to duplicate bc im trying to trade a 10 for his 10.5. Claims he has suppliers....sketchy but im a collector and i want all 10.5's if theyre real

They are fake. The carbon fiber is way off from legit ones as it looks too flat and not only that but it also just looks a bit fake.

Back
Top Bottom