Concord legit check

how can you tel whether is is GM or authentic?  sole is icey and not yellow?

That's what I was thinkin. If your gunna play in them, it really makes no difference whether it is GM or not but if you're collecting or reselling then it becomes an issue.

That's what I was thinkin. If your gunna play in them, it really makes no difference whether it is GM or not but if you're collecting or reselling then it becomes an issue.
lol, good luck crossin someone over when your sole starts falling off. 

lol, good luck crossin someone over when your sole starts falling off. 
Ahh you again. 

giphy.gif

Are GM kicks a rising issue? I have been out of the game for awhile so I wanna get as much info as possible before I start buying/selling again

It's a matter of your stance on what constitutes "not authentic". A greymarket shoe is a shoe made with out the authorization of Nike. A true GM shoe is made with the same materials, and the same factories but sold through the back door. A lot of these shoes don't go through nikes quality control so quality can range drastically between pairs. Some people call them fake because they're not authorized by Nike, some people see them as real cause they're made from the same materials. Although these shoes are distributed through the same channels as replicas keep in mind that they are NOT the same. Replicas are crappy/lesser quality versions of the official shoe while GM shoes use the same materials.

Not every shoe has a GM version but many recent releases do. Some shoes that have been labels GM aren't really GM but actually fake like the DB4 and Royal Blue 1s. These have been proven to not be made of the same materials and can even have different shapes and constructed differently. Hope that explains it.

It's a matter of your stance on what constitutes "not authentic". A greymarket shoe is a shoe made with out the authorization of Nike. A true GM shoe is made with the same materials, and the same factories but sold through the back door. A lot of these shoes don't go through nikes quality control so quality can range drastically between pairs. Some people call them fake because they're not authorized by Nike, some people see them as real cause they're made from the same materials. Although these shoes are distributed through the same channels as replicas keep in mind that they are NOT the same. Replicas are crappy/lesser quality versions of the official shoe while GM shoes use the same materials.

Not every shoe has a GM version but many recent releases do. Some shoes that have been labels GM aren't really GM but actually fake like the DB4 and Royal Blue 1s. These have been proven to not be made of the same materials and can even have different shapes and constructed differently. Hope that explains it.
So has this been going on for awhile?

Could this have been going on for yrs? I always found it strange that all sorts of kicks were available yrs after release with the "just made" look.
It started happening on a large scale when production moved to china. Except for few acceptions most GM shoes are recent releases. You aren't going to find, for example, the tour yellow 4s from 2006 being reproduced.

It started happening on a large scale when production moved to china. Except for few acceptions most GM shoes are recent releases. You aren't going to find, for example, the tour yellow 4s from 2006 being reproduced.
Ok so as long as they're recent GMs will always be around? I had a guy selling DS Space Jams for 300+ he showed pics with super icy soles which I found odd but they look legit

they are not legit.. you can tell by the box and the soles. You should browse through the GM thread link up top under the rules .. educate yourself fam, the replicas are way different then they were in the past..

they are not legit.. you can tell by the box and the soles. You should browse through the GM thread link up top under the rules .. educate yourself fam, the replicas are way different then they were in the past..
the sole is too clear but what about the box? I don't see the issue

Back
Top Bottom