Concord mIlls nike store

Joined Jan 1, 2007
Im moving to Charlotte next month and I noticed that there is a Factory store in a place called Concord.Has anyone ever been by if so do they have any heat.

Joined Jul 29, 2004
They don't get much. If you are there at the right time you might find some good stuff, but most of the time it isnt much.

BTW the manager over there is great...just ask Poofyo101

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO! When are you coming here? DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Joined Jul 8, 2001
Last time i was there(over the summer) they had a very joints that caught my eye. The Barkley 180's, Uptempo's and the Zoom Terminators. But since I was on a budget, I just copped some nike shorts instead. But basically like they said sometimes they got good stuff, sometimes they dont.
NC's Finest

Joined Jul 8, 2001
^its straight

only stores I really hit up are Polo, Off Saks 5th, & Guess. But I'm due for a trip down there.
NC's Finest

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO! ^ You hating on Bass Pro Shop. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Joined Mar 25, 2000
I've only been there twice. It's gotten a lot better recently. I used to think the Smithfield one was better but it's smaller than the Concord Mills one.

vicwearjs

Banned
Joined Dec 5, 2006
never been down there....i need to though....gotta restock on some ralph lauren polos :smile:

blco02

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2001
^ Hey vick, do you have aim? if so, im me- blco002- gotta ask you about something...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now