Concord XI

Originally Posted by gijace

missed out on NTSF, hopig to Cop online or head out Sunvalley or Westfield solano.. any fam coppin from these places too?

I'm out in Vallejo I haven't camped out in years...my connects fell through this time so ima head out to Serramonte camping with family for the first time. I think sun valley is doing the wristband thing as well...I don't know about solano. Good luck NT fam.

Where's my Southbay heads at? Trying my luck online, if not catch me at Valley Fair, Eastridge, or Great Mall. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

@%@% NTSF right now. I'm tired of their random day and times of wristbands give outs. Some shady business over there

WORD!!!!

I would had never thought they would pass out wristbands so damn early.

Shhhiii. itttt aint fair for cats out of the city.

and I was planning on going up there for a midnight release too. Oh Well!

went to niketown and they were gone man,

even when they said sizes were out, even sizes 12.5-15 no one left cause you know most folks reselling. easy $100, can't hate the hustle, its part of this thing these youngins call the shoe "GAME" now.. lol

got to NTSF about an hour after they announced on fb, waited 1.5-2 hours. by the time i got to the front they only had size 12+. so i got a wristband for 2 and hopefully i'll be able to trade for a 10.5 or 11. otherwise gonna try my luck online on the 23rd

Man Arden is gonna be dumb.  People talking about knives and guns.  U know someone got stabbed for thier stuff on blk friday in front of MACY's.  Look under your cars so your ankles dont get slashed as you try and leave. 

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Man Arden is gonna be dumb.  People talking about knives and guns.  U know someone got stabbed for thier stuff on blk friday in front of MACY's.  Look under your cars so your ankles dont get slashed as you try and leave. 
sick.gif
Is this real life?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Curtis Jackson

Which one of you guys paid some Mexican laborers to get them a wristbands?

hahaha i saw that guy. the guy said he left the raiders game to go to ntsf and he had like 4 mexican laborers with him

Never mind about that store in front of Wal Mart. One of my friends went and they were charging $260 for the presell and were already sold out.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

sick.gif
Is this real life?

30t6p3b.gif
why i'm not dealin with Arden 
laugh.gif

I gotta take my chances at arden, where else am i supposed to go? I heard Online, but everybody else is going online, called champs and they said 208 pairs they will have, cant stab over 100 of us lol. im getting there 5pm December 22nd and people keep telling me they wont let you wait on the property until a certain time, well ill be the first to be there, i got ppl with me, im not afraid lol there is just too many pair at arden to pass up

i was at this release, got my pairs and made it safely

Originally Posted by ERS

Where's my Southbay heads at? Trying my luck online, if not catch me at Valley Fair, Eastridge, or Great Mall. 

Eastridge will be hectic since Champs isn't getting these. 

Originally Posted by cw2022

I gotta take my chances at arden, where else am i supposed to go? I heard Online, but everybody else is going online, called champs and they said 208 pairs they will have, cant stab over 100 of us lol. im getting there 5pm December 22nd and people keep telling me they wont let you wait on the property until a certain time, well ill be the first to be there, i got ppl with me, im not afraid lol there is just too many pair at arden to pass up

best of luck to you.

Anyone here have a sz 13 wristband they are looking to get rid of for a decent price? Let me know I need these. If not I will just try my luck with camping.

champs at westfield is doing 1 pm wristbands, i walked by on my way to work around 8 or so, prob 150 heads right now. guess i'll have to try my hand somewhere else

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by east99

luckily for me, my boy called me about the wristband line for NTSF. got there at 3:20pm and got out of there at 4:30. line got even longer when i left. got 4 pairs on lock for me.
i'm also going to Serramonte Mall and i'm getting more. Gotta pay my bills.

good luck to everyone else.
Do you have info how they will do wristbands? Its been a min since ive lined up there. Last time was for the spacejams
laugh.gif

Is it still the day before release date when they will start handing out wristbands near the recycle/goodwill trucks? Also time would help.

well, the heads that got their wristbands and reserved their pairs the day NTSF were handing them out will be able to pick their pairs up on Friday between 7am-3pm. If you have a pair reserved and you don't come around the pick up time, well, they will be up for grabs. that is what several employees told me.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

How does Serramonte work?

- Finishline?
- Footaction?
- Footlocker?

Serramonte will be handing out wristbands at 10am Thursday (be there way earlier than that). Friday come and you can pick your pair up at 7 or 8am. They will be calling wristband #s out by order. You can make line at the entrance near footlocker or footaction. i don't know if there is another door you can get in with your wristband.

Back
Top Bottom