Concord XI

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
Fairfield was crazy upstairs in the Finishline line lol's.

Cops jacked about 2-3 dudes up, people pushing in line, people yelling at each other, cussing, threats, etc...

I'm glad I copped last night online. So i just fell back and just watched for lol'z.

Shoe Palace told me they wasnt opening until 8am, -_-
Tell me why I can imagine you sitting on that mall bench, eating popcorn and drinking a coke, all while watching them?
laugh.gif

Lol. I sure was hoping one of the drink/shake places was open. I was feening that Strawberry bonanza from that place upstairs.
I was just leaning on the rails just watching and talking to my cousin on the phone about the tomfoolery taking place.

I was outside, I see dudes being interviewed by the news, holding their shoes up dancing, lol.
I saw the new choppers flying over the mall, about 20 cop cars outside posted.

Insane.

My first BIG bay area release....

feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg

Must be a big jordan area.

I went to Fairfield mall to get cannon brons, got there about 30 mins before they opened, only about 8 of us there.

not that many people pay attention to brons out here in fairfield. when it comes to jordans expect it to be hectic

did anyone see the video on ktvu about these?. the couple people they interviewed showed the shoes, but they were in regular jordan boxes??.. werent these supposed to come in the xi boxes?

Originally Posted by aznballa33

did anyone see the video on ktvu about these?. the couple people they interviewed showed the shoes, but they were in regular jordan boxes??.. werent these supposed to come in the xi boxes?

GS sizes

only the Mens FSR came in the "special" boxes

I came up empty handed for the first time ever. People always say its bad at Arden, but I always came home with my pair over there

Shiek's Downtown FTMFL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

arden was SOMEWHAT organized, the first line on the  Southside on the entrance got Hosed cuz they started to let in the North side line that had developed AFTER the line i was in, around 3, the cutting game begin, my cousin cut but i didnt, once you got n the BARAACADE line you just had to wait, LOVE wearing a 11.5, that size NEVER sold out except for for FOOTLOCKER, who sold out all together, there was enough pairs for me, sucks i couldnt get a second adult pair, oh well got a connect in BOISE for my second pair, WELL WORTH it!! ive gotten all my releases from arden and i have about 40 pair, Look for me in the orange jacket!! see you for the Chicago 10s!!! the trick is being one of the first ppl in line so you cant fall vitim of the Cutting game

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I came up empty handed for the first time ever. People always say its bad at Arden, but I always came home with my pair over there

Shiek's Downtown FTMFL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dang, that cannot be an option!!!!!! might be a restock tho

Originally Posted by cw2022

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Shiek's Downtown FTMFL
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dang, that cannot be an option!!!!!! might be a restock tho
I didn't go there by choice. My friend went for me to hold my spot and she chose Shiek's over Arden because "the line was shorter"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bayboss23

not that many people pay attention to brons out here in fairfield. when it comes to jordans expect it to be hectic

I see. Wore my x-mas 8's this summer to the mall....

Heads were like..

hooters.gif

Never been asked so many times where I got my shoes, was about to sell to that black dude in Kids Foot Locker off my feet 
laugh.gif

Cool guy though.

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Nice memphis. I chose ground shipping from NDC...SMH
30t6p3b.gif

merry xmas to the Nor Cal fam
As did I. At least it'll be here in a few days.

I know this is meant for Concords, but does anyone know how the Kobe 7 Cheetahs will be released @ Serramonte? Thanks

I been calling for the last 30mins, line been busy. Damn line is always busy.
Calling to see if they still got xmas brons before I drive 30 mins.

I been calling for the last 30mins, line been busy. Damn line is always busy.
Calling to see if they still got xmas brons before I drive 30 mins.

niketown is sold out in mens sizes of the xmas brons and kobes, per the NTSF facebook

Originally Posted by bayboss23

I see. Wore my x-mas 8's this summer to the mall....

Heads were like..

hooters.gif

Never been asked so many times where I got my shoes, was about to sell to that black dude in Kids Foot Locker off my feet 
laugh.gif

Cool guy though.
lol. yeah some employees at certain stores are cool others are just  
sick.gif
. if you wear shoes that you cant get at the stores in the mall, you will be asked that question a lot. i wore my jordan jumpman pro Ray allen pe, people thought they were fake haha

If anybody has a sz 13 they wanna let go in the Bay or the Valley PM me. Also if somebody wants to trade a 13 or 13.5 for a 14 slide me a PM as well

anyone got a lead on size 11 in the bay area? was out of town for this release and got screwed at the mall, everyone was lined up and the cops had told some kids to wait outside the mall so they did a lottery. needless to say, did not get a pair

Back
Top Bottom