Concords Air Jordan 11 Legit Check

Size 14. I know the jumpman on the insoles deteriorate, but everything checks out other than the nonexistent factory numbers/stamps inside the shoe when the insoles are taken out. And I've owned a lot of 11's, there are always factory inconsistencies on legit pairs, so patent leather alignment on the back isn't really a worry. But that factor also extends to the quote on the back of the tongue, both weren't stitched well if you look closely. Factory inconsistencies are the devil, so let me know. 

Still have paypal protection on these so need legit confirmation asap, thanks in advance. 

Last edited:
Im not confident in these. I could be wrong but why isn't the ball on the Jordan logo not lined up between the "23" on the right sneaker but lined up on the between th 23 on the left? The stitching looks off as well in the back. 

100% legit. Again ball lining up with the 23 is NOT a valid way to LC. It's a simple craftsmanship issue

He'll fakes can have the ball and 23 lined up..

Im not confident in these. I could be wrong but why isn't the ball on the Jordan logo not lined up between the "23" on the right sneaker but lined up on the between th 23 on the left? The stitching looks off as well in the back. 
With the shoe in hand, the ball on the right sneaker is just BARELY below the middle of the 23. And what stitching are you talking about? behind the tongue or on the PL leather on the heel?

With the shoe in hand, the ball on the right sneaker is just BARELY below the middle of the 23. And what stitching are you talking about? behind the tongue or on the PL leather on the heel?
the PL on the back of the heel

Mm
Factory flaw [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom