Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Either that. Or their online system was screwed up and cancelled a bunch of peoples orders like mine
mad.gif

Ordered mine through Finishine and never received a shipping confirmation, but they still ended up taking money off my credit card and wasn't refunded until 7 days later. Oh well. Congrats to those who actually missed out on the shoe and are actually keeping them.

I'm sure 250+ of the 300 pairs will be resold for a 200% profit.

mad.gif

That would put prices at just under 400 dollars. Not to many people still willing to pay that much. Prices will drop even more than they have watch. Mid to Low 2s over the next couple of weeks watch.
Would you bet YOUR Concords on that?

You can't get any DS XIs (mids) for less than $300 (sans the Cool Greys if you find a deal, but it's rare). What makes you think these would be any different?

damn, only in my dreams could I have imagined this happening. some lucky mofos.

this is same mall that had all the cavs and cg12 well after release date...had no idea concords would be added to the list a whole week later

Originally Posted by woodro

this is same mall that had all the cavs and cg12 well after release date...had no idea concords would be added to the list a whole week later

Wow that is damn near unheard of! 
eek.gif

Hope everyone in Indy got their pairs. ha!

Originally Posted by Mazz305

I'm sure 250+ of the 300 pairs will be resold for a 200% profit.

mad.gif

That would put prices at just under 400 dollars. Not to many people still willing to pay that much. Prices will drop even more than they have watch. Mid to Low 2s over the next couple of weeks watch.
Would you bet YOUR Concords on that?

You can't get any DS XIs (mids) for less than $300 (sans the Cool Greys if you find a deal, but it's rare). What makes you think these would be any different?

you can find ds concords in my area for high 200's... just saying...

i'm confused about this. Why were these stuck in a warehouse since last year, when every store across the US sold out of them within minutes? This release caused lots of damage, fights and other things. Now 6 months after initial release they decide to sell the leftovers. I really don't get this.

Nike always keeps some extra pairs stored away for grand openings and such for stores. I wont be surprise to see a whole bunch of heat/sough after shoes when NTChicago re opens.

Im sure that phone number was ringing off the hook after this post.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats to the people who got them. Reminds me of All Star Weekend in Orlando this past year with the Cement 4s and Concords. They had so many pairs that as long as you were in line, you would get a pair.

I just got 1. I had 1 already. I'm going on a trip next week so I wasn't trying to buy a bunch and go through the trouble of selling them.

whats a reasonable price to sell these at? I really need the money and my friend really wants them. not trying to rip him off but not trying to give them away either.

Back
Top Bottom